Chapter 5- lunch

Casey's P.O.V

I was at a lunch table with all my girlfriends texting my dad.

To; Daddy

Hey daddy, i am eating right now. I see a prank opportunity and i need your help. Lunch ends at 1:30. HURRY!!

From; Casey

A got a reply almost right away.

To; Casey

Hey sweetie. Prank you say? Be right there. Meet me behind the school. Love you.

From; Daddy

Perfect. This is going to be the best first day of school ever.

I got up from my seat and snuck to the back of the school where my dad was waiting for me.

"That was quick", i said joining my dad.

"I would NEVER be late for a prank", he said.

"Haha, now lets go do that prank", dad said.

We both high fived eachother and ran in to mess up someone's day.

Emma's P.O.V

"Oi, Roy!, come help me with this would you!", i shouted to one of my good friends as i pointed to my 2nd tray beside me.

"Enough food", he said picking it up.

Roy was my friend since grade two and we had grown close over the years. And, maybe he was a little cute.

"Well some people need to eat. So din't judge me", i said as we walked to our table.

"You are funny. Did you get me something?", he said looking at the food.

"Of corse i did. Here", i said handing him a slice of pizza and a cookie.

"Thanks Em", he said smiling at me.

Oh my god he is even cuter then he was last year!! Wait, pull yourself together emma, he is your best friend for crying out loud. You know what, who cares.

"Roy?", i said, setting my food down.

"Yeah?", he said looking at me.

"I have to tell you something and i don't know how you will react so i am just going to tell you", i said.

"Well it must be important because you put your food down", he said pointing to my food.

"Okay, um........", i started. "RoyIreallylikeyouandiwaswonderingifyouwouldliketocomewithmetotheparkafterschool".

"Wait, what? So what i am hearing is that you like me and you want to go out with me?", he said.

"Yeah, that is what I said", i responded awkwardly smiling at him. "Well?"

"Of corse! I like you too!!", he said hugging me.

"Then it's a date", i said and picked up my food and started eating it.

Megan's P.O.V

I was sitting with all of my friends when my old boyfriend came up to me and placed a sweet kiss on my cheek.

"Hey babe, i missed you", he said.

"Hi Micheal", i said annoyed by his pressance.

"What's wrong Meg's?", he said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Please don't touch me", i said attempting to pry his filthy fingers off my body.

Doing that only seemed to ege him on. He pulled me into his lap and kissed my neck, causing me to become furious at how much of a jerk he was being. I was pissed. I jumped off his lap and stomped on his foot.

"Fuck you Micheal! We're over!", i shouted grabbing my lunch bag and storming off to sit with Ari.

The whole cafeteria erupted in "ohs" and laughing. Well, i put that doshe in his place.

By the way, i don't really swear that much. Only when i am beyond pissed.

Ariana's P.O.V

I was sitting with the girls when some 9th graders came up to my table and hovered over me.

"Nice shirt Malik", one of them said tugging on my shirt from behind.

"Please don't pull on my clothes", i said grabbing it out of his hand.

"Did you just talk back?", he said looking at his posey for confirmation.

"Leave me alone", i whimpered.

"Listen up bitch", he said pulling on my hair and turning me to face him. "No one talks back to me. And for the people who do talk back, i turn them into my dolls".

I started crying.

"Just let me go", i cryed as he pulled harder on my hair.

"Stop crying slut", he said. "You are so ugly you know that".

"I am not a slut!", i shouted as i whacked him across the face.

"Oh so you think that is gonna help you? Well think again Malik. I am going to beat the shit out of you and there is nothing you can do about it. Your little fame world, yeah, that ain't gonna exsist after i am done with you", he said raising a fist.

By that time everyone in the cafeteria was staring at us when someone tapped in his shoulder.

"Ehem, hey you. Let her go", that person said as he turned around.

It was Darcey.

"And what are you gonna do about it little miss tough", he said crossing his arms.

"This", she said before beating him to the ground.

"Thanks", i said as the whole cafeteria cheered.

"No probs. It was acctually fun".

Darcey's P.O.V

I was at a table full of boys, arm wrestling each and every one of them within seconds. They were so weak!! I was arm wrestling one guy when the cute boy i meet earlier walked by.

"Excuse me boys, but duty calls", i said quickly beating the guy and running over to say hi to the cute boy again.

"Hi, I am Darcey Styles", i said holding out my hand.

"Oh, hi, my name is Ross Harvey", he said. "But your last name sounds really familiar".

"Yeah, that's because my dad is Harry styles from one direction", i said.

"No way?! My mom is a huge fan!", he said smiling.

"That's not weird at all", i muttered under my breath.

"Well Darcey, i have to say, i LOVE your style", he said admiring my outfit.

"Oh, thanks. I am not really a girly girl", i said blushing. "And may i just say you are hot".

He blushed.

"Thanks. I get that alot. Sometimes from guys", he said.

"Oh, wow, that is a little awkward". I said laughing.

"Yeah, It is", he said.

"Hey do you want to have lunch together?", i said to him.

"I would love too", he said as we walked to an empty table and had a long conversation while sharing a bag of chips.