Chapter 6- Class

Casey's P.O.V

I sat at my desk slouched down in my seat throwing spit balls at the teacher. Every time one hit her she would flinch and feel the back of her neck and i would snicker from the back of the classroom.

"Cas, stop it!! You are gonna get detention on the first day!!", Megan said leaning over to me.

"Are you kidding?! This is my only amusement in this hell hole. I am not going to get detention because i am not gonna get caught", i said shooting another spitball.

"And what makes you say that?", Megan said.

"Because i am a pro at this type of stuff", i said smiling smugly.

"Ugh, whatever", she said going back to whatever she was doing.

So did i, then the teacher turned around, looking awfully mad. I quickly hid the straw and pretended like nothing happened.

"Okay, who is doing that?!", he screamed with smoke coming out of her ears (not really).

"Doing what Mrs. Lynn?", i said, smart alekly.

The whole class burst out laughing.

"What are all you laughing at!!", she said narrowing her eyes into slits.

"Um, you", i said in between laughs.

"What is your name!", she said coming over to my desk and hovering over me.

I stood up so that i was eye to eye with her.

"Casey. Casey Tomlinson", i said getting into her face.

"That's it, miss Tomlinson, you have just earned yourself a weeks worth of detention", she said beginning to head back to her desk.

"Well, looks like i have yet another person to sue now", i said turning on my heal and walking out if the classroom where my dad was leaning against the lockers.

"Daddy!!", i shouted running and jumping into his arms.

"Hey muffins", he said kissing me on the forehead.

A moment past and the teacher came running/walking out oh the classroom.

"Miss Tomlinson you get back here this instant young lady!", she shouted.

I hid behind my dad's back.

"Excuse me sit but have you seen- wait a minute, are you Louis Tomlinson from One Direction?!", she said.

"Yes, I am", dad said.

"Oh my god it is so nice to meet you. I am a huge fan", she said.

"Ew, gross, she must have been 100 years old and she was a fan if my dad?. That is just wrong", i thought to myself gagging.

"Any who, have you happened to see i girls with brown hair running out of that room over there?", she said.

"Um, yeah, acctually, i happen to see that girl everyday", he said.

"What, what do you mean?", she asked.

God she sounded so stupid. Dad pulled me out from behind his back and gave the teacher a pissed look.

"That GIRL just so happens to be my DAUGHTER", he said, mad.

"Oh i am sorry", she said.

"And your going to be more sorry if you give her detention", he said.

She agreed to not give me detention and i then went back into the classroom to annoy her some more.

Emma's P.O.V

I opened up my sixth packet of sour cream and onion Pringles. I was eating more than i normally would in class because i was bored and i eat a lot when i am bored. Acctually, i eat alot all the time.

"Seriously Em", Roy whispered as he pointed towards my food.

"What, you want some?", i said with my mouth full.

"Yeah sure", he said reaching for the food.

"Too bad", i replied pulling it away and shoving yet another chip in my mouth.

"Haha, very funny", he said slouching down in his seat.

"Ha whatever", i said finishing off the last of the chips and pulling out yet another packet.

And in case your wondering how many packets of Pringles there are with me, the answer is i really don't know.

Megan's P.O.V

I sat straight up in my seat listening as closly as i could taking notes about what the teacher was teaching. I always thought it was important to take note so i could study them when I got home. And I was a straight A student as well, so i was obligated to keep my grades up unlike the rest of my friends like Casey and Darcey. That didn't give a damn about their grades.

"Who knows what the Capitol of Canada is?", the teacher asked.

My hand shot straight up i the air.

"Yes Ms Payne?", she said looking at me.

"The Capitol of Canada is Ottawa, Ontario", i said.

"Correct", the teacher said writing the answer on the bored.

People always called me the "teachers pet", but i always thought of myself as the "smart one", and the rear of my school mates the "dumb ones".

Ariana'a P.O.V

I hated where i was sitting. I was right in between two if the most popular boys in 8th grade. I was trying to pay attention when one of them leaned over to me.

"Do you believe in live at first sight", he said looking at me.

"Yeah", i said trying my best to make small talk.

"Then how do you feel about me?", he said smirking.

I looked at him and quickly examined his appearance.

"Gross", i said turning my attention back to the teacher.

He gasped and i smiled at my remark. What a weirdo. I don't even know how he is popular.

Darcey's P.O.V

I had my iPhone out and i was texting some of my friends. It was about twenty minutes into the class when the teacher caught me.

"Ms Styles, please hand me your phone", she said coming over to my desk and taking my phone. "You will get it back at the end of the class".

Once she got back to her desk and started teaching, i pulled out my tablet and decided to FaceTime my cousin. I clicked on her name and her face lit up the screen.

"Hey Darc, what's up!!", she said waving to me.

"Oh not much just in class", i said smiling at her.

"Cool, so how have you been?", she said.

The teacher heard me and took my tablet away. I pulled out my iPod and then started playing Subway Surfer. I was playing for about ten minutes when i beat my high score.

"YES!!!!", i shouted fist pumping the air.

"Ms Styles, what did i say about electronics in class!", she said taking my iPod away.

I got bored right away so i pulled out my MP3 player and listened to music for the rest of the period.