Chapter 14- Parent teacher

Casey's P.O.V

Mom and dad sat beside each other in front of the teachers desk as she went on and on about me.

"Casey has not been cooperating with me since day one", the teacher said as mom huffed and gave me a glare.

In return, i gave her a death stare and left the room. I heard mom apologizing about me and crap like that. Dad couldn't be there cause he was off with some friends at a bar or a club or are they the same thing?

I got out into the hallway and walked over to the fountian to get a drink. That's when I herd something hit the lockers, hard. I turned around to see what made the noise when i saw Elliot kissing, or should i say snogging with an other girl.

I didn't think, i just ran. I ran to the car. I pulled out my phone and sent him a text.

"It's over Elliot", send.

That's when mom came out to the car. She opened the door and climbed in, starting the car.

"You and I will talk later missy", she said in a huff.

I just sighed and looked out the window.

Emma's P.O.V

"Emma has been overall a very good student, she has good grades, very polite, and participates often", the teacher said to my mum and dad.

I smiled, knowing that the teacher would never find out what i really did in class.

"Well thank you for your time", my parents said as we wrapped up the meeting and got up to leave.

That's when I felt like i was losing my balance, and reached my hands out to grab onto something.

"Dad!", i yelled as i fell to the ground,

...and the room went black...

Megan's P.O.V

It was our turn to go in for parent teacher meetings. I was about to go in when something caught my eye.

"Hey mom, i am going to go walk around, i don't really want to go in", i said.

"Sure hun, just be at the car by eight", she said.

I turned around and started walking towards whatever it was that caught my eye. But it was in the boys bathroom.

Shit.

I walked in and standing there was no other than, i am sure you can guess who, Michael.

He walked over to me and touched my cheek, which i quickly swiped away. But i felt a ..... spark.

"Meg", he said.

"What", i snapped.

"I just-", he started but i cut him off.

"You just what Michael, you just what!! You just thought it would be okay to go and be with that slut?! You just thought it would r okay to break my heart even though we are over i still have feelings you know!!! You just thought it would be okay to rip my heart out?! I still love you!!!", I said as i was now in tears.

"You, what?", he said.

I was about to respond when i kissed him. Just out of nowhere kissed him.

Ariana's P.O.V

It has been days since Lance told me he loved me, and he is constantly trying to get in contact with me but i have forgotten about him entirely.

"Ariana is a very smart student and i am looking forward to spending the rest of the year with her", the teacher said.

"That's excellent", mom said smiling.

"Is there anything we should know about, any extra work needed or something?", dad asked.

"Nope. I think she will do very well", the teacher responded.

"Okay well thanks", min said as we all got up to leave.

In the hallway dad put his arm around mom and patted her tummy, which was really big now.

"So hun, when this little bundle of joy is here do you think we could start at another?", dad asked her.

Mom stopped and turned to dad.

"ZAYN!", she gasped/yelled!

She then raised her hand and slapped him across the face pretty hard then stormed off.

"I'll take that as a no!", Dad yelled after her.

"Oh my god Zayn would you shut up?!", mom yelled as we made out way to the car.

I just laughed.

Darcey's P.O.V

Dad and i were playing hangman (i know lame right) as mom discussed my "bad behaviour" with the principal.

"She has been caught using her electronics repeatedly in class", the principal said.

"Oh, i am so sorry", mom said as she thanked him for his time and we got up to leave.

When we were in the hallway mom held out her hand.

"Your phone", she said.

"What?!", i said handing it to her.

"Yes, and for the next month to will be grounded from all electronics", she said.

"What?! NOOOOOO!!", I screamed falling to my hands and knees.

"Yes. Now lets go", mom said as she walked away.

Shit.

.