.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Seven

A/N: Guess what? Half this chapter's gonna be in Colby's point of view. But, the rest of the story's still just gonna be in Katherine's point of view. 

________________________________

Katherine's POV

I frowned, staring out the window of Colby's oh-so-great Mustang. I'd tooken a shower, changed my clothes, and told my dad I'd try getting back as soon as possible while Tozier had patiently waited outside. The stupid boy refused to tell me where he was taking me. It was pissing me off. I mean, I was the birthday girl! I had the right to know where he was dragging me along to. 

"This is not a date, you know that, right?" I looked over at him. 

He sighed heavily, "Yes. That's the seventh time you've said that in the last five minutes." He pointed out. He glanced over at me with that annoying smirk. 

I noticed, "You're being quieter than usual. It's freaking the hell out of me." Seriously. The only things he'd said during this whole ride were answers or replies to anything I said. The Colby I knew never shut up. Then again, that Colby was supposedly fake. 

"Well," he started, "I thought you hated when I spoke, so I'm shutting up." 

"If I'm ever gonna be stupid enough to fall for you, I'd want to see the real you. That means you don't have to make yourself shut up." I paused, "Unless you're going to say something annoying, of course. Then you can shut up all you want."

"Fine, fine, fine, fi-"

"How many times do you have to say fine?!" I frowned, looking at him again. I could tell he was going to say something stupid just by the look on his face.

"As many times as it takes." 

"As it takes for what? For me to decide coming with you was a stupid idea, especially on my birthday." 

"Can you shut up?" Colby glanced over at me yet again, and his blue eyes met with my brown ones for a few seconds, before he focused on the road once again. 

I pretended to think, "Hm....No, I don't think so. Where are we going?" 

He shrugged, "Not telling."

"Well, are we almost there?!"

"Aw, come on. You know you just love being in the car with me. We can do many special things here." Colby grinned.

There was the Colby I knew. Cocky and perverted. Just the way I hated. I frowned at him, "Ha, no. Not happening."

"So, you having fun?" He asked casually.

I rolled my eyes, staring blankly out the window, watching the trees pass by, "Oh, yeah. Sitting in the car with the guy who's ruined all of my teenage years and listening to old country music is just my idea of fun."