.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Thirty

Okay, I have no idea how long that kiss lasted. But, it was, like, the best kiss ever. There's no way to even describe it. Colby was surprisingly the first to pull away for air. He stared at me for what seemed like forever before asking:

"What just happened?"

I smirked. "I kissed you, idiot."

He shook his head. "No, not that. You - you said you loved me? Me? As in Colby Tozier?" I laughed, before it was kinda like my reaction after he told me that he loved me. I leaned in and kissed him quickly again, but that caused him to freak out even more. He stood up and began pacing back in forth in front of me. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. You love me. What does that mean?"

I shrugged. "I'm pretty sure love is a feeling you get. Kinda annoying, too."

He shook his head. "No! Like, what are we now?"

"Human?" I smirked, yawning. "But, I'm pretty sure that we've always been humans. Unless you're an alien. Which would make sense, because no normal person is that hot."

Colby stared at me again before deciding. "I'm dreaming. Yep. This is just some dream that'll leave me hurting in the morning, because it isn't real." He rubbed the sides of his head. "Why aren't I waking up."

Laughing in amusement, I stood up, pulling his hands away from his face. "Hey, you're not dreaming. This is real." I kissed him for a few seconds before pulling away. "See? Didn't that feel real?"

"I could just be kissing my hand or pillow, and feel it in my dream." He nodded. I slapped his arm, so he said. "And now, I fell off the bed, or just hit my arm on something."

I scoffed, "What? If I admit I love you, it has to be a dream?"

"You hate me-"

I groaned, slapping my forehead. "Idiot! I love you. Really. No matter how stupid you are." 

After several moments of silence, Colby sighed. "This isn't a dream. It's real."

I crossed my arms, rolling my eyes. "Oh, really? I had no idea." I said sarcastically. "You know, you're really stup-" I was cut off when he kissed me. I rose my eyebrow, but kissed him back until I felt dizzy. Admittedly, I probably would have kissed him longer if it had not been for some voice saying:

"Oh. My. Feathering. God." 

Colby and I jumped away from each other to face Jake, who had his jaw dropped. Obviously, he had no idea how to fix a tie, because it was all lopsided and stuff. He closed his mouth, which stretched into a huge grin. He seemed to remember what he came up here for, because he wiped the grin and shook his head. "A teacher told me to get you off the roof." He smirked. "I bet that'll be disappointing, but you can make out in the gym, too, you know?" 

My face was totally red, but I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Fine. Stupid teacher." I grabbed Colby's wrist and returned to the gym. I let Colby go talk to Jake while I found Courtney. She rose her eyebrow at me before smirking.