Chapter 7

Lauren's POV

Waking up to the most annoying alarm in the world, my friend Lucy. My mom must've lot her in and she jump on my bed screaming and starting playing some of 4H's music. I get she's excited and all but let me get my beauty sleep. You know I am meeting my crush today. Shit did I just admit that I had a crush on Camila, fuck I do. I really hope it goes well. I just want to text her but i don't know if she'll be busy.

I finally push Lucy off my bed and she lands on the floor. I climb out of bed and go to the bathroom. Coming out i find Lucy taking photos on my phone. I dive for her, she runs to the other side of room and still has a grip on my phone.

"Who's Camila?" Lucy questions me. I just stare at her with a 'wtf' face. "You know what I'm taking about Lauren, she just texted you."

"Um she's a friend I'm meeting later, we're friends" I reassure myself. "Can I get my phone back now? Like you're invading my privacy and you know I really hate that." She hands me my phone back  and I check the message from Camila.

Camila- hey, I'm so excited to meet you today. Okay so let's say hypothetically I am Camila Cabello and you meet her can we still go out for coffee or is that off the table of its true?

I let out a very loud laugh. Lucy looks at me and I just smile.

Lauren- well Camila if you are Camila Cabello would you really want to be seen with me in a coffee shop with people assuming things?

Camila- yes if I was I could.

Lauren- then of course babe

Camila- yay!

"Right I'm going for breakfast. Do you want any?" I look at Lucy and she looks up from her phone.

"Yeah that'd be good. I never ate before I came because I was go excited. Plus it was 5am when I got up so that's why" she laughs.

"Well it's now 7.30am so you must be hungry" I head downstairs and say goodbye to my parents and siblings as they leave for school and work. Once they are gone I go into the kitchen and look around for food ideas.

"What we gonna have?" Lucy pipes up.

"I'm thinking just cereal?" I turn to her.

"Yeah that's fine" she smiles.

------
Waiting inline for the signing I can hear all the other fans screaming and chatting about how they want to hug Camila and how they think she's so beautiful and how they are so nervous in case they fuck up in front of her but I'm just nervous in case Camila is the Camila I've been talking to. My Phone buzzes and it's the little muffin.

Camila- are you queuing for the signing rn?

Lauren- yes I am, why?

Camila- just wondering. Are you near the front?

Lauren- yeah. We're maybe 3 people from the front.

Camila- can I get a selfie in case I am Camila Cabello, so I can recognise you?

Lauren- ugh fine but I want one in return?

Camila- okay sure

Lauren-