Chapter 35

Chat between Lauren, Normani and Dinah

Dinah- yo are you at your room??

Lauren- yes why?

Normani- me and Dinah are hungry and wanted to know if you want to get food?

Lauren- yeah sure. Camz isn't talking to me anyway lol

Dinah- Why?

Lauren- because you said laurinah was real aha

Dinah- no way

Lauren- she's being childish and its hilarious

Normani- have you tried having a normal conversation with her?

Lauren- yeah but she doesn't answer so i talk to myself and its so funny.

Dinah- I'm coming to your room. Let's flirt like mad and annoy the fuck out of her.

Lauren- okay cool.

------
Lauren's POV

The door knocks and i know that its dinah but Camila decides to answer the door. God she's being quite childish and moody.

"Wheres my babe at?" I hear Dinah yell as soon as Camila opens the door. I laugh and look at her. She runs and hugs me.

"Dinahhhhhhh" i say and smile.

"Laurinah is so alive right now" Normani whispers and i pull away from the hug.

"Yeah well we are adorable" i say poking Dinah's noise

"Seriously?" I hear Camila and i look at her.

"Something wrong Camz?" I question knowing fine well what the answer is gonna be.

"What are you guys doing here?" Camila asks Dinah and Normani with a annoyance in her voice.

"Just came to see you guys and wondering if you'd like to come get food with us?" Normani ask politely.

I sit down on my bed "I'd love to come" I say and Dinah jumps on me "Yay bae! Can I sit beside you?" Dinah asks. "Yes you can bae" I can feel Camila glaring at me but I ignore her because she is being childish and I'm probably not helping but fuck it.

"I'll come Normani but if 'Laurinah' get all touchy I'm out" Camila says with a hint of jealousy in her tone.

"Thank god I didn't wanna have to deal with them on my own" Normani says laughing lightly.

"Right lets go" Dinah says pulling me up and holding my hand.

"Where we going to eat?" I ask.

"Um I don't know" Dinah replies

"Camila can pick" i laugh and walk out of the room still holding Dinah's hand.

I can feel camila's eyes on me but I continue walking holding Dinah's hand.
"I think there's a place round the corner" Camila says walking behind me and Dinah with Normani.

Camila's PoV

Lauren and Dinah are holding hands and acting all flirty which is making me jealous but I know there only doing it to piss me off which is working.

Dinah and Lauren stop at the entrance of the Hotel "I don't know where we are going... So you can lead the way Camila" Lauren says.

"Okay" I say bluntly and walk in front of them rolling my eyes as they are still holding hands.

We arrive at the restaurant as we are just about to walk in when paparazzi pull up and take photos of all of us. I turn around and 'Laurinah' are acting all flirty I just huff and walk in the restaurant trying to get out of the paparazzi's way because they piss me off so much.

Lauren's PoV

Paparazzi are outside the restaurant and me and Dinah are still acting flirty and I'm not gonna stop just because of some paparazzi.

Camila turns around looks at us. She huffs and walks into the restaurant. I whisper into Dinah's ear "shall we continues pissing her off or nah?"
"Yes it's so funny she probably won't talk to us for about a week" Dinah says giggling.

Paparazzi takes some photos of us and we walk into the restaurant after Camila. Camila already has a table she is sat next to Normani so me and Dinah sit across from them. Camila is directly in front of me.

The waitress comes over gives us menus and takes our drink orders. I put my hand on my lap and and Dinah grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. I look over at Camila and she is on her phone, I guess she's on Twitter or tumblr. I swing my leg under the table me and accidentally kick Camila lightly.

Camila's PoV

I'm scrolling through Twitter and feel a kick at my leg I look up at Lauren "oh shit sorry Camila I didn't mean that" I just glare at her then look back at my phone. I'm starting to wonder why she isn't calling me Camz. I'm missing her calling me it even though it's only been a few hours I just miss her calling me it, I know it's stupid.

I continue scrolling through Twitter and see that E! News has tweeted something and it was titled 'see who 4H member is rumoured to be dating' I click on the link and see a picture of Dinah and Lauren holding hands and it says 'Just recently paparazzi have seen Dinah Jane Hansen walking to a restaurant with an unknown girl, are they together or just friends? Stay tuned to get scoop'. I get up abruptly and walk as fast as I can to the bathroom without saying a word.

******

Sorry i have not updated in a while. Ive been busy and i have reasons. I hope you guys are well and i hope you enjoy this chapter. camren--af helped a lot with this chapter.

Anyway lets start QOTD again.

QOTD- Who's your fav 5H member?
MY ANSWER- Lauren and Dinah