Chapter 39

Lauren's POV

I unlock the door to our hotel room and walk inside and shut the door slowly behind me. I look at Camila and she's laying bed in her own planet. I walk over to her and give her a little shake.

"What are you doing here?" She jumps up looking at me.

"You know im sleeping here too" i laugh.

"No why arent you at dinner?" She questions me.

"Because im worried" i say sitting down.

"About?" She says

"You Camila, Dinah told me to come and speak to you" i say looking at her.

"No need to be worried about me" she whispers looking away from me.

"What did management say or do?" I ask trying to get an answer.

"They say i need to end things with you" she says fiddling with her hands

"Why?" I ask

"Because they want me to date someone for publicity for the new album i guess" she shrugs.

"Oh, do you want to?" I say

"What end things with you?" She asks and i nod "of course not Lauren. I've totally fallen for you and I'm in love with you. But i need to do what I'm told i guess" she says.

"How long for?" I asks

"What?" She whispers trying to hide the fact she's crying.

"How long do you need to be with him?" I says grabing her hand.

"I don't know. Like a month or so" she shrugs again.

"Then i'll end things with you right now and as soon as this publicity shit is over with we can be together again" i say wiping my tears because oh dear the tears streaming.

"I cant make you wait for me." She says finally looking at me, shaking her head.

"You aren't making me. Its my choice. Camila i love you, i really do and I'm not letting some stupid old guy ruin my happiness, and your happiness. I don't care how long it takes. Ill be waiting. We can stay in touch, text everyday and it'll be like we never broke up." I say squeezing her hand.

"Why do you need to be so amazing?" She asks looking into my eyes.

"Because im so caught up in you i cant let you go" i say cupping her face and kissing her. I pull away and lean my forehead against her. We sit there for what feels like hours.

I pull away and stand up. "I guess this is goodbye for now?" I say.

"No Lauren, stay tonight and leave tomorrow morning." She stands up and looks at me.

"No i can't. It'll be harder tomorrow. I'll pack and get the plane back with Lucy tonight." I say and the tears start to run down her face.

"I'll text you every minute until we are together again" she says while i pack.

I walk towards the door and open it. "I love you Camila Cabello, i'll see you soon baby" i shut the door behind me as i completely break down.

My phone buzzes in my pocket.

Camila: i love you so much Lauren!

*****
Oaft another update. Wow.

I'll probably find it hard to update this week due to Exams and stuff but i'll try my hardest.

Anyway;
QOTD: other than a 5H song, whats yout favourite song atm??

Mines is probably UGH! By the 1975