Chapter 38

Camila's POV

After that stupid meeting we all go back to the hotel. Luckily Lauren isn't here. Dinah, Normani and Ally all went to get ready for dinner later but i'm alone in my room.

I cant stop thinking about what happened at that meeting. Why are they making me end things with Lauren if its just for publilicty? No one even knows about me and Lauren so it's no different.

------
I hear a knock at the door and im snapped out of my thoughts and i check my phone and ive been stuck in my thoughts for 3 hours. I get up and open the door.

"Are you ready Mila?" Dinah asks as soon as i open the door.

"What?" I ask not knowing what shes talking about.

"For dinner with Lauren and Lucy?" She adds

"Oh im not feeling great. I think i might miss it." I say walking towards the bed.

"I know what you're doing Mila" she says following me.

"And that is?" I say sitting down.

"You're trying to avoid Lauren so you don't need to end things." She says sitting next to me "and trust me you aren't ending things. No matter what he says you deserve to be happy and Lauren makes you happy so you are not losing her I'm not letting it happen." She says putting her hand on mine.

I look up at her and i feel tears rolling down my face. "Lauren might want to leave me once she finds out about this"

"You need to talk to her and she'll understand. But don't do dare let her go. Do not listen to the stupid management because they know nothing" she says.

"Okay i wont" i say wiping the tears.

"If you want to miss dinner that's fine but talk to Lauren when she gets back" dinah says and leaves.

I lay back and get lost in my thoughts once again. I must have been laying there for maybe 30 minutes then my phone pulled me out. I receive a text. I know who it's from without needing to check. Lauren.

Lauren: why aren't you here?

Camila: didn't Dinah tell you??

Lauren: she said you we're ill. Are you okay??

Camila: i'll be good soon.

Lauren: i'll leave dinner and come and look after you and keep you company?

Camila: no don't. Don't leave Lucy, you haven't seen her for a while.

Lauren: yeah but i don't want you to feel shitty and be alone.

Camila: i'll be fine.

Camila: i'm already shit enough being alone wont make anything worse. Trust me.

Lauren: whats wrong??

Camila: it doesn't matter. I'll talk to you later. Enjoy dinner😊

------
Lauren's POV

I let out the biggest sigh and everyone looks at me as i put my phone and roll my eyes.

"Everything alright?" Lucy asks looking at me.

"Yeah, camz is just being weird." I say spinning my phone on the table.

"Lauren, i'd go talk to her" dinah says.

"Why?" I ask a little worried.

"Because management are being assholes and they made Camila feel like shit" dinah says getting really angry.

"What did they do?" I ask

"Just go talk to her." Dinah says looking at Normani and Ally.

"Whatever you do, don't let her push you away." Normani says.

I stand and make my way back to the hotel.

*****

Don't worry i won't let camren die.
Just need a little drama i guess😊

i hope you guys are doing well😊