Chapter 8

4.52pm

Camila- so that coffee?

Lauren- what about it?

Camila- can we go get coffee now?

Lauren- damn demanding much. But where?

Camila- meet me here *inserts address*

Lauren- when?

Camila- 10 minutes?

Lauren- okay fine

-------------

Lauren's POV

Crossing the road from where i parked my car i see Camila standing outside the coffee shop looking at her phone. She looks so beautiful, she's wearing what she wore earlier at the signing but holy shit from a distance she looks amazing.

Walking closer to her i smile at how concentrated she is on her phone. Her eyes dart up and she looks around herself and he brown eyes meet mines and she smiles so big. I finally reach her and we hug each other, i can smell her hair and i inhale it like its the only precious thing to exist. We slowly pull away.

"Hey" i whisper while looking into her chocolate like eyes.

"Hi, wanna go inside?" Camila suggests and i nod walking inside and picking a table at the back.

"So what do you want?" I ask camila and she looks at me in confusion.

"I'm paying, sit down. I asked you out so i'll pay" she says sweetly and i feel like pulling her close and kissing them massive lips.

"Well i'll have a green tea then" i smile

Camila goes and buys the coffe and tea. She comes back and sits across from me.

"So how did the signing go after i left?" I ask taking a sip of my tea.

She laughs and oh my goodness it is the most adorable thing ever. "It went well i guess, a fan kissed me" she giggles.

"No way. I really wish i tried it" i realised i said it out loud and looks ay my hands "shit sorry"

"Its okay Lauren, you're cute" i look up slowly at her and shes drinking her coffee while looking into my eyes.

"Camz?" I whisper

"Yes Lauren?" She responds

"Can i kiss you?" I look down awkwardly "i mean its cool if you--" in cut off my camila

"Yes you can" she smiles at me.

I lean across the table and close the distance by connecting our lips. They feel so full and tasted amazing. Pulling away i smile and camila smiles back.

"That was nice" i whisper.

"Yeah it was, especially for my first kiss" Camila confesses looking at her lap.

"Im glad i made your first kiss nice" i say softly.

We spend about 2 hours talking and getting to know each other a little better and i swear the more she talks about herself i fall for her even more. I think im in love with her.

We sit in silence for a little while and i just stare at Camila who i focused on her phone because she had to clear up some time for this coffee and the girls were checking up on her.

"Camz?" I whisper and her head looks up. "Can i ask you a question?" I say nervously.

"Of course?" She smiles

"Um well would you like to my girlfriend?" I look down awkwardly at my hands and play with my fingers.

"Lauren i would love to but i can't" she says quietly. I'm not too sure what I'm hearing but i know its rejection.

I stand up and take on last look at her and then run out.

--------
Camila's POV

Lauren just stood up and walked out on me. I can't date her, not right now. It wouldnt be fair on her, i wouldn't be able to tell people about her and i wouldn't be in Miami and thats unfair.

*******
I had a mind block while writing this so sorry that it's bad😂