Chapter 44

Camila's POV

Pacing back and forth in Lucy's dinning room, i was waiting for Lauren to appear so we can have a mature, adult conversation about that stupid girl she kissed. She went up stairs early this morning to use the bathroom but she's taking ages. Ally and Normani are sitting at the dinning table talking about guys they met last night and i can't help but roll my eyes. If they wanted to see these guys again then just talk to them and stop annoying me by talking about them when i have bigger problems.

I hear creaking coming from the stairs, i freeze and watch, hoping Lauren turns round into the hallway but no. Its Lucy and Dinah. Shit i didn't warn nor ask Lucy if they could come.

"Hey, i forgot to ask but you were sleeping and i thought you would've been cool for it, but could they stay last night?" I ask and Lucy laughs, so does Dinah.

"Yeah of course they could" she says with a smile and she waves at Ally and Normani.

"Is Lauren still in the bathroom?" I ask Lucy and Dinah.

"Eh she kinda fell asleep in Lucy's bed when we woke up" Dinah laughs. "But i didn't want to wake her so we just left her" Dinah added.

"Oh, okay I'll go wake her" i whisper quietly and head up the stairs. I haven't been any further than the bottom floor but the walls are full of family photos, there are some with Lauren in them and she looks so happy in them. But she still looks like a total dork.

I reach Lucy's room and i can hear Lauren snoring. Geez, i walk in and she looks so peaceful and is cuddling into one of Lucy's teddy bears. I walk over to the bed and slowly lower myself down onto it so i don't wake her up. I lay back and just stare at the most beautiful creature sleeping peacefully right in front of me. I smile to myself.

"You know you seem really creepy right now" Lauren mumbles, keeping her eyes shut.

"You know you are really lazy right now" i laugh. "Anyway get up please, we need to go back and make sure your house is in a good condition" i add standing up. "So we're leaving in 20 minutes" i head towards the door.

"Okay mother. But we are sleeping when we get back and everything is tidy" Lauren replies as she sits up and checks her phone.

"Whatever you want babe" i say walking out the door. I freeze and put my head into the room "oh and we need to talk".

---------

Lauren's POV

We enter my house and i look around the living room. Normani and Ally done a really good job of tidying up last night. I walk through the rest of my house and i'm really impressed with how little i need to tidy. Camila was in the kitchen so i decided to go and sneak up on her and wrap my hands around her waist.

"Hey babe" I whisper in her ear, she turns around and looks at me. Oh fuck she looks pissed. "What's wrong?" I ask, not knowing if I want to know or not.

"Why didn't you tell me that you kissed her?" Camila blurts out. At least she got straight to the point. But how did she find out?

"Because I didn't think it was a big deal,I pushed her off and told her not to try it again" I say truthfully, I didn't want to tell Camila because she would be annoyed and think that I was into her.

She walks to the kitchen door and stands in the doorway. "Well it is a big deal, were you trying to hide it from me?"

"No of course not, I didn't try to hide it. I just knew I was going to get this reaction from you" I sigh and sit on the counter.

"And what reaction is that?" She asks raising her eyebrows.

"Jealousy" I shake my head "she has nothing on you, you are who I want" I look directly at her. "She honestly isn't a threat"