Chapter 25

Lauren's POV
Sitting at the kitchen table I decide I'm gonna text Camila about what happened with Ally plus I wanted to make sure she was okay but I don't want to invade her personal time. Plus everyone else was out and it was just use to on the bus

12.56pm

Lauren- that was intense

Camila- tell me about it

Lauren- I'm sorry for that

Camila- no no no. No need to be sorry

Lauren- how you doing?

Camila- I'm alright. Idk I feel bad

Lauren- how come?

Camila- idk she just kinda went off on one and now I feel shitty

Lauren- what are you doing?

Camila- chilling in my bunk thinking of watching a movie

Lauren- can I join?

Camila- course

I put my phone away and I walk to the bunk area and I stick my head into her bunk.

"Hello" I whisper and she looks at me and smiles

"Hi" she smiles and moves over, "you may enter"

I climb into Camila's bunk and sit up looking at her "how you doing?"

She laughs "you just asked me that"

"Yeah but through text, i actually wanna know" i say looking into her eyes

"Good thanks" she smiles

"Okay good so that means i can do this" i crash my lips into hers closing the distance between our bodies, i push her body down into the bunk and her hands dive into my hair and i place my hands on her waist. The kiss was full of passion and it tell she wanted more. I pull away and move down to her neck and start planting little kisses along her neck.

I pull away "nah this won't do at all" i say tugging at the bottom of her shirt.

She looks at me and speaks "what if people hear us?"

"No ones here" I whisper and take her shirt off and just stare at her body, holy shit she looks so good. I crash my lips into hers again and grab her hair. We share a passionate kiss but I pull away and start planting little kisses along her neck down to her collar bone, I suck on her collar bone. She lets out cute little moans and I smirk because it's adorable and man it turns me on.

I quickly take my shirt off and throw it to the bottom of the bunk. Camila's hand reaches to my back and she undoes my bra throwing it down beside my shirt, she looks at me for a while and I look away.

"What?" I look at her "is something wrong?" I grab a blanket and pull it over myself  because I feel really insecure.

"No no no, you just look amazing" she smiles and kisses me again. I kiss her back and let the blanket fall pushing her back into the bed.

"CAMREN WE'RE BACK" Dinah yells as she enters the bus again, obviously with Ally and Normani

"Where you's at?" I can hear her walking closer.

"We're watching a movie" Camila yells.

"Can I join?" She Asks

"No, stay with Ally and Mani"

"They aren't here. I came back because they are boring." Dinah laughs to herself.

Dinah pulls the curtain and she looks then turns around "fuck get some clothes on, Camren" she lets out.

I quickly get my shirt and put it on grabbing my bra and running to the back of the bus. This is so awkward. Why did she need to walk in? I'm not gonna hear the end of this. Fuckkkk.

*******

There we go, a little chapter.

QOTD- What's your fave 5H song?

A- Mines is 'this is how we roll' 👍🏼