Chapter 24

Camila's POV

Lauren wants me to tell Ally and Normani but i don't know how they'll take it. I'm really scared and i know Lauren doesn't want to pressure me into things but i feel like she'll get mad if i don't tell them soon.

Im standing here in the kitchen right in front of Normani and Ally and i probably look like an idiot. I sigh "guys can i talk to you?"

"Yeah of course" ally says smiling at me.

"Yes mila" Normani smiles gesturing for me to sit. I do just that.

"Well i want to tell you that I'm um" I'm cut off by Lauren entering the room and i look up at her. "As i was saying i wanted to tell you that I'm gay" i say making eye contact with Dinah who is sitting across the room. She smiles and gives a thumbs up.

"Oh and also I'm in a relationship with Lauren" i say grabbing Laurens hand. She squeezes it and i look up at her and she smiles.

"Wait wait wait" ally let's out "you brought someone who you are in a romantic relationship with on tour?"

"Yes i did" i say

"No thats not cool Mila, not fair either" Ally stands up looking a little mad. God a little is an understatement. "When you said she could help you were lying weren't you?" She raises her voice

I sit silently looking at her. Why is she acting like this? I don't get it.

"I don have a problem with you being gay. But why bring Lauren with us? She's your girlfriend i get that. But why lie to us about her helping with song writing?"

"I'm actually studying song wroting at college so really we weren't lying and i do intend to help you guys" Lauren explains

"Oh" she says.

*****
Short little chapter because i cannot sleep👍

QOTD- how did you spend your Monday?
AOTD- i hung out with friends😊