Chapter 42

Lauren's POV

This stupid essay taking over my life, I've been sitting doing this for 3 days now. Why do i need to write a stupid thing on how my experience on song writing was. It was the best thing in my life. I got to be with my Girlfriend everyday, we made some memories together but that had to end because of her stupid management. I'm so angry because they run her life. She doesn't get a say in anything she does or want and it hurts because she is barely happy because of them. I just want Camila to be happy. I just want to be happy with Camila. I miss her and its only been 3 days.

She's due home today but i know won't see her until maybe tomorrow or the day after because she's doing promo and she's got to visit family and stuff. Which i totally get.

A fee hours later i finally finish my essay so i decide to lay on my bed and read a book. I listen to Adeim with my headphones and get lost within my book. After reading a few pages im rudely interupted by someone knocking my book out of my hand. I look up and im met with chocolate eyes. CAMILA

"What are you doing here?" I ask a little confused

"I'm here to see you silly, your mom lot me in" she smiles "she's really nice, she also asked me to stay for dinner but i said id ask you first to make sure you were okay with them." She adds

"Oh okay. Shouldnt you be with your family or something?" I ask raising my eyebrow. "And of course you can stay for dinner. My parents leave after dinner anyway to go away with the fam" she smirks at me.

"They were too busy with work and stuff so i just kinda left. Plus they kept asking about Christopher and it was annoying and i got upset so i wanted to see you" she smiles and leans in to kiss me. I kiss her back but she pulls away. "We can do plenty more of that later but right now dinner is ready and we better go" she stands and waits for me.

"Okay mother" i laugh and stand and walk downstairs.

We reach the dinning room and my mom and dad smile at me.

"What are we having?" I ask

"Food" Camila whispers next to me and laughs. That makes my mom, dad and siblings laugh. I roll my eyes and sigh and sit down.

"You aren't even funny Camz, stop being annoying" she laughs even more and sits next to me.

"I'm the funniest person you know" she smiles and runs her hand along my thigh. My eyes dart straight to hers and my breathing becomes uneven. Her touch makes me feel so much and i just want to grab her face and kiss her so hard right now but my family is here so that'd be weird plus she's "dating" someone else.

We eat dinner and Camila keeps subtle touching my leg and and making contact with my skin that she doesn't need to. She's so going to try and seduce me tonight. And if she keeps doing this it'll happen, trust me.

We head back to my room and i sit on my bed while Camila uses the bathroom. I decide to pick my book up off the ground and continue reading. I read and Camila comes in and lays next to me.

My mom enters my room and says her goodbyes. God by the way she's talking you would think she was going away for a year.

"Can we have a party?" Camila whispers on my ear as my family leave the house.

"Did you read my mind or something?" I ask and laugh "i wanna have a big ass party and invite literally everyone" i smile.

"Okay. Dinah, Ally and Mani are here so i'll text them to come round. You text everyone else and we can get set up" she grabs her phone and texts the girls.

"Ooh i should invite Lucy so we can get Lucy and Dinah together" i laugh and text all my friends.

-----

After 3 hours my house is full of sweaty, horny and drunk teenagers who are getting it off with anything that moves. Ive barely seen Camila tonight because she's talking to people about 4H and getting to make friends. Im not complaining because she needs this little freedom and i can get her all to myself later.

"Hello beautiful" a familiar voice whispers in my ear. I turn around and I'm met with the biggest smirk. "You know i can see your goosebumps" i look at my arms. Fuck.

"Are you not making friends?" I smile and look at into her eyes.

"I'd rather make friends with you and hear you moan my name" she whispers.

"Are you drunk?" i whisper and hear her giggle then she kisses me. I pull away immediately. She frowns at me. "Not here Camz, remember you have a boyfriend" i sigh and look away because it hurts that i cannot have her to myself.

She sighs and i look up at her and she looks hurt. She rolls her eyes and walk away.

"Camz" i shout. She ignores me so i grab her wrist and make her look at me. She has tears rolling down her face. I pull her into a hug and she just cries into my chest. People turn around and looks at us. I shake my head and pull her upstairs to my room. I made sure no one would go upstairs by setting rules. Only ones that are allowed upstairs are me, Camz, Mani, Ally, Dinah and Lucy.

I sit her on the bed and she looks up at me. "I hate this, i fucking hate it. I just want to be happy and be who i really am" she cries.

"I know baby" i sit next to her and wrap my arms around her. "It really pisses me off seeing you like this. I really want to everything better for you."i say playing with her hair.

"You know what, I'm going to go and speak to management about how i really feel and ask if i can just come clean with my fans. Because i see so many of them everyday struggle with there sexuality and i just want to be the voice that they need and come out to the world." She wipes her tears away. "Im finally comfortable with myself thank to you" she smiles and kisses me.

I kiss back and she pulls away.

"Lauren thank you so much for being in my life. I love you so much" she smiles and takes my hand and kisses it. "Im so sorry i became an emotional mess. Ugh I've never been like this before." She laughs

"It's okay Camila. Seriously I'm as happy as you are about you being in my love. I really love you Camila! We can finally be happy and together when the time is right." I smile

"I'm going to meet with them tomorrow after we do a little promo. They are coming down because we have a photo shoot the day after so i'll meet with them and make Dinah come with me for support" she leans her head on shoulder. I smile and i look down at her and she's sleeping. Damn woman.

*****
I thought I'd make a little chapter!!
I hope you are all doing well.

So QOTD- other than 5H who is your favourite band/singer??

I'd probably say mines is R5, Jacob Whitesides, Bea miller and T-Swift

CAN WE TALK ABOUT WRITE ON ME?? HOLY SHIT IT'S SO GOOD

ALSO THE PHOTO SHOOT.
OH MAN IVE HAD BREATHING PROBLEMS ALL DAY DUE TO WRITE ON ME AND THE PHOTO SHOOT.