Chapter 23

Camila's POV

"WAKE UP CAMREN" i hear dinah yell from what i guess is the kitchen in the bus which wakes me up. Sitting up i look to my right to see Lauren sleeping like an angel, i smile because she looks so peaceful and beautiful even though shes breathing like an elephant.

"Dinah come into the bunks for a minute please? ALONE" i command. Gawd im gonna give her a peice of my mind for waking me up and for shouting 'camren' like what the fuck is that? Like mines and Lauren's ship name, ugh I'm gonna bitch slap her if that's what she meant by it. I know for a fact Lauren won't appreciate it.

"Sup Mila?" Dinah says as she enters the bunk area. I jump out of Lauren's bunk. "Wait did you two sleep together last night?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"No, we slept together fully clothed. But no sex or anything" I cleared up.

"What happened then?" Dinah asked "c'mon I'm the captain of ship Camren" I glared at her and Lauren poked her head out

"Say what now?" Lauren said glaring at Dinah.

"Oh yeah Camren, it's your ship name"

"Why is that? I don't want it" Lauren said

"Shame because I do" Dinah stuck her tongue out.

"You can't go round saying that, people will pick up on it" I say walking into the kitchen area.

"Hello Mila, do you want anything?" Ally greets me

"Just so cereal if that's okay?" I ask

"Yeah course it is" ally grabs a bowl and puts cereal in and milk. "There you go"

I sit silently and eat my cereal

-------

Lauren's POV

Camila left to go get breakfast and it's just me and Dinah left in the bunk area, she's looking at me and it's slightly scary

"Em Dinah can I ask you question" I say looking at her

"Yeah go ahead" she says sitting down on the floor

I sit down in front of her "do you think Camz will eventually tell Ally and Mani about us?" I say looking at my hands

"I think she will, eventually" she looks up and I can see her trying to read my thoughts "is bothering you that she hasn't?"

I clear my throat "well I mean it's her decision but I don't to sneak around for ever and I don't know I just feel like if she hides it from them for a while they'll get annoyed and hurt when she finally does tell them"

"I think it's probably best that you talk to Mila about this" she says standing up and joining the others.

I sit there and think for a while. What if she doesn't want to them because she's ashamed of me? Wait no that's ridiculous don't think that. I keep having arguments in my head about stuff.

"Lo where are you?" I hear Camila's voice.

"Right here" I shout while laying on the floor

Camila walks into the bunk area and looks down at me "what are you doing?" She giggles

"Thinking" I say looking up at the top of the bus

"About what?" She asks sitting on top of me

"Life I guess" I make eye contact with her "comfy?"

"Yes" she laughs

"Camz can I ask you something?" I ask

"Yes of course" she looks down and kisses me quickly and pulls away

"Ummmmm when will you tell Ally and Mani about us?" I ask

"Lauren, i-ii" camila stands up and walks into the kitchen area before i could stop her.

Fuck did i piss her off?

*****
There we go, idk about it

GAWWWWWWD