Chapter 28

12.34pm

Lauren- hey can we talk??

Camila- of course. But why'd you text me?

Lauren- because im nit really in the right state to come through and get you in front of everyone

Camila- where you at?

Lauren- my bunk.

Camila- coming

Camila's POV
I walk to Lauren's bunk and pull the curtain open. I look at her and i see that shes been crying. I climb into her bunk.

"Lauren whats wrong? Why are you crying?" I ask, im really worried about her. She's been acting a little strange for a couple of days now and i didn't want to say anything but now she's been crying i feel really bad for not asking what was wrong when i first noticed her acting strange.

"It doesnt matter, i mean nothing" she says wiping her eyes.

"Lauren please don't lie to me. I know somethings been bothering you for the last couple of days." I say sitting closer to her.

"It's jsut stuff Lucy said" she wiped her eyes again. "She said 'what if you dont want to be with me and you are only with me for a bit of fun' like i know its nit true but i can't stop thinking about it and i feel so stupid. Ugh im such a mess" she says as little droplets leave her eyes.

"I really like you Lauren and you mean a lot to me. I would never use someone for a bit of fun. I dont know why Lucy was saying that but i would never do any of that." I say wiping her tears away.

"I knew i was being stupid. God these damn feelings are destroying me"

"What feelings?" I ask

"I get feelings in my stomach or i think things and they don't leave me so i always over think them and they end up getting the better of me." I pull her into a hug.

"Everything will be okay baby, if you ever need to talk I'm always here" i pull away and kiss her on the lips.

******
SO QOTD- WHAT AGE ARE Y'ALL??