Chapter 13

Camila's POV

Driving to Lauren's house i jam out to the radio and then all of sudden i hear my song play on the radio, no way i can't beleive this. I sing and dance along until i reach Laurens house. Do i park in the drive or nah? I decide not to because her parents might come home and want to park there so i park in the street.

I walk up to her door and ring the bell. I'm so nervous and idk why. Oh wait maybe i do, its the second time I'm meeting my girlfriend. She answers her door and shes not even ready. She's wearing a tank top and really short shorts and I'm really not complaining.

"Hey, come on in" Lauren says in her ruff morning voice. Man that's attractive and her hair looks so good. I walk inside and look at her.

"Did someone just wake up?" I laugh while watching her.

"I was rudely awakened by some annoying person, i fell back asleep after texting you" she glares at me.

"Oh okay ill just leave then? Yeah okay." I say playfully and head towards the door.

"No" she shouts and grabs my wrist and turns me around "you're staying babe" i smile and she pulls me in for kiss and i kiss her back feeling like im floating in cloud. I didnt need drugs to feel high, all i needed was Lauren Jauregui kisses. I pull away and smile.

"And what was that for?" I tease knowing fine well its just to make me stay.

"Because i felt like it" she sticks her tongue out at me. Touchè Lauren i think to myself.

"So you gonna invite me to your room or not?" I ask playfully and she leads me upstairs to her room.

"Here's my crib" she looks at me and seems so proud of herself.

"You are so lame, Jauregui" i roll my eyes. "Right so just bring comfy things and things that remind you of home. Also maybe some writing pads and stuff?" I say while looking through her closet.

"Okay thank you!" Lauren whispers.

An hour or so passes and we finish helping Lauren to pack and i lay down on her bed. She lays next to me.

"Lauren?" I ask turning to face her and he does the same.

"Yes?" She whispers

"Do your parents know you're going away with us?" I ask looking into her eyes.

"Yes they do, but they do not know im dating you cause its still too early and id rather not have them set my boundaries and shit" she laughs. That's fair enough i suppose.

"Good good" i smile.

"Camz can we take a nap? Im kinda tired" she asks shyly.

"Yeah sure but only for like an hour becuase im meeting Dinah at 1." I say as i feel Laurens arms wrap around my waist.

"Mhm" she murmurs.

She soon falls back asleep and i just look at her. Her features are so amazing. Her nose is the cutest thing i have ever seen and her lips are so full and plumped and pink i just want to feel them but i think she would find it weird.

I drift off to sleep and luckily I'm woken up by an alarm i rememerbed to set and i turn it off realising its 12.45 and I'm meeting Dinah in 15 minutes. I shake Lauren and she wakes up. "Babe i need go meet Dinah, ill see you soon okay?" I kiss her quickly on the lips and leave.