Chapter 33

Lauren's POV

Dragging my stuff down the stairs i sigh because this case is so blooming heavy.
My dad comes and helps me, he takes my case to the car and i say goodbye to my siblings and give them a hug.

"We're good to go" my dad says as he comes back inside. Me and my mom walk to the car and i get into the back.

"What's Camila's address?" My mom asks and i put it into the satnav. We drive there and i get out.

I walk up to Camila's door and knock gently on it because her little sister is probably alseep. Her mom answers the door and i smile.

"Hey, is camila ready to go?" I ask politely and give her a big smile. She smiles back

"Yeah, she's just coming. You must be Lauren?" she says with a smile.

"Yes i am, its lovely to meet you Mrs Cabello" i say putting my hand out for her to shake.

"Dont call me Mrs Cabello that makes me feel old. Call me Sinu" she says shaking my hand.

Camila comes to the door with her case and she looks adorable. Shes wearing comfy clothes and has no makeup on and she looks so bueatiful. I smile at her and she smiles back.

"Okay i'll see you in a few weeks Mom" she hugs her mom and leaves. I wave goodbye to Sinu and walk with Camika to the car.

"You look really cute rn" i say as we reach the car.

"Thank you" she smiles as she gets into the car.

"Hello Mrs and Mr Jauregui" Camila says introducing herself to my parents.

"Please call me Clara, and this is Mike" my mother says and i laugh.

We drive to airport and i sit next to Camila. We hold hands with each other and i keep smiling at her. She lays her head on my shoulder and its the most adorable thing ive ever experienced. We get to the airport and i get out the car. My dad gets out cases out of the car and i give my mom a big hug.

"I love you momma" i say to my mum and she kisses my check

"I love you too chicken" she says and pulls away.

I say goodbye to my dad and we enter the airport.

-----
Camila's POV

"Goodbye Clara and Mike! That you for the ride to the Airport" i say to Lauren's parents.

We walk into the airport and there are so many fans here. I stop and take photos with most of them and i sign a lot of things. I look over at Lauren and she seems awkward and shes just on her phone. I walk over to her.

"Hey, everything alright?" I ask her and smile

"Yeah all good, just standing here while you be cute" i smile

"I love you" i whisper

"I love you too" she smiles.

-----
Lauren's POV

Sitting on the plane i decide to tweet the cute photo of Camila with fans

@/LaurenJauregui: look how adorable Camz is with fans *Photo attached*

Camila sees the tweet and looks at me.

"You do realise my twitter is blowing up with Camren now" she says.

"Aw fuck" i laugh "they need to let it go" i say

"Right Elsa calm down" she says and i laugh.

"Shut up".