Chapter 37

Camila's POV

Today we have a boring meeting with management to decide what songs are going on the album and how we are going to promote the ablum and boring stuff like that. And the bad thing is that we need to leave Lauren alone because she is not allowed to come.

Although it's all good because Lauren has asked Lucy to come today so she can hang out with her and then we are all going to meet later together for dinner.

Walking into the managements office we all take a seat around this big table. I remember sitting around this picking songs for the reflection album but now it's to pick songs for 7/27.

"Okay girls so i've narrowed down the album list. Its going to be
Thats my girl
Work from home
The life
Write on me
I lied
All in my head
Squeeze
Gonna get better
Not that kinda girl

And for bonus tracks
Dope
No way

I hope you girls are happy with that?"

We all nod in agreement because we all really love them songs.

"Okay so next thing; i saw some things on twitter and i want to know the truth. What's the deal with Lauren? You're song writer? I see a lot of people are saying that she is dating one of you. The pictures i saw was of Dinah and her. Can you explain?" He says.

Ohhh shit he's going to find out that we are dating and then he's going to know i like girls and he cant. Oh god. Calm Camila, everything will be good.

"We we're just playing around and holding hands. Can't two friends do that without people assuming things about you?" Dinah replies calmly which i find impressive.

"Of course you can. But are any of you dating her?" He asks

"Would that be a problem?" Dinah asks

"Depends really because i have plans for publicity for the album" he says

"Well i'm dating her" oh shit why did i let that slip.

"Oh well that isnt going to work out Camila" he says raising his eyebrows

"Why not?" Dinah asks as i stare at my hands because i don't know whats happening.

"Because Camila here is going to date a big celebrity so we get more fans and more people will search you guys up" he says adding a smile at the end.

"That's not fair" dinah says standing.

"One of us will do it instead." Normani adds

"No I've made my decision, she's going to date Christopher Wilde" (sorry i had to haha) he says and i look up at him. "He's a singer and also an actor and he has a few things coming out so we've came to an agreement." He says standing up walking out the room.

"No that's not fair. I'm not doing it. I love Lauren, she means a lot to me. I'm not just going to hurt her because we need publicity I'm pretty sure the fans will do enough." I say getting really angry

"End it with her within the next week so when you go to an interview next week you can tell them about you and Christopher" he says leaving the office.

*****
Let me know what you guys think??

I will 110% update within the next 2 days and if i don't make me because I'm getting bad at it.