Chapter 26

*Lauren has started a new conversation with Lucy*

7.54pm

Lauren- hey

Lucy- hello

Lauren- how are you doing?

Lucy- fine, you?

Lauren- I'm really good thanks

Lauren- I miss you though

Lucy- that's nice

Lauren- is everything alright?

Lucy- wdym?

Lauren- well I was expecting a "I miss you too" but that didn't happen so somethings bothering you.

Lucy- no nothing is

Lauren- I've known you long enough to know when somethings up. Just tell me?

Lucy- well I'm surprised you've even thought about me while being away. Surprised you haven't been in Camila's pants the whole time. 

Lauren- actually I have thought about you and for your information I haven't been in Camila's pants once.

Lucy- maybe just because you don't talk to me everyday doesn't mean Dinah doesn't. She told me about the time she walked in on you two. I thought you would've maybe giving it some time.

Lauren- I've got the feeling you don't exactly accept me and Camz?

Lucy- you haven't had time to think about the situation, have you never thought that she is just using you for some fun? Has it never occurred to you that you could be dropped in a heart beat for a better person? How about when she realises you don't live the same life as her? She'll eventually get fed up and I'd prefer if you thought about the aftermath rather than rushing in and getting yourself  hurt.

Lauren- you know nothing about her l, fair enough you are only looking out for her but I don't appreciate you assuming things. If I ever feel like them things are going to happening I will openly talk to her about them.

Lauren- thank you for the concerns

Lucy- I'm just looking out for you

Lauren- I know but I'm all good.

Lucy- okay good, I'm always here

•read by Lauren•

3.12am
Lauren- I could really kill you rn, I can't sleep because you've made me think of all the things you said.

Lauren- I swear to god if you are sleeping I'm gonna hunt you down

Lauren- ahhhhhh I'm so scared Lucy.

***********

QOTD- How are you all doing today?

AOTD- I'm really good👌🏼