The Gang Leaders Girl Chapter 1

Adrian's Pov

Today was finally the day I get to go back home and be with my family, it's such a relief no more homework just being with them.

I finally finished school NYU right now I'm in the airport waiting for my flight, honestly I don't get why I couldn't get my families private jet. But at least I get first class. My mom would freak out if I was sitting next to a stranger I really don't get her sometimes but I still love her.

" Flight 177 headed to California in 8 minutes" the announcer spoke, wow I didn't even realized I zoned out.

I got up and headed to my flights entrance I went to look for my seat, when I finally found it I put my bags in the cabinet and got situated.

It was a long flight from New York to California, I put on my headphones and just started listening to my music.

"Welcome everyone we hope you enjoy your flight with us, remember no smoking, and you can only turn on your electronics when we say so."

Honestly I don't hate flying but I really do hate when sometimes I get cramps on my neck it's the worst.

5 hours later...

I can honestly say I slept through the whole flight, we finally landed and I'm in the lobby looking where my parents are but there's no sight of them. Except I see my name on a poster Adrian Grey.

I started walking and I saw it was my Chauffeur I remember him his name is Dylan.

"Hey Dylan how have you been?" He helped me out with my bags " I've been good miss Adrian" I really missed him and my family. "Dylan if I may ask why didn't my mom or dad pick me up?"

I got in the passenger seat and buckled myself up and so did Dylan. " they meant to pick you up but something came up your dad got called in an important meeting so your mother told me to come get you but trust me they are really happy to see you including Logan."

"Thank you Dylan for coming to pick me up but just to know has anything changed or is everyone still the same since I left?" He stayed silent for a little and then replied to my question " miss Adrian I think you should find out for yourself" and with that we stayed silent for the whole car ride.

I really don't know why I was so curious about its just that every time someone goes away something changes so it's not going to be any more different.

After 2 hours we finally made it home.

It's still the same as I remember it hopefully not a lot changed

We got out of the car and Dylan helped carry my bags to my old room by time to time out workers would greet me. I went in my room and it's still somewhat the same but I don't mind.