Chapter 8

Adrian Pov

Logan and me came back from the race, hanging out, and instead of going back to Coles he wanted me to drop him off at home which I didn't mind.

"You still got those skills Adrian I'm impressed plus you even beat Cole I gotta say though I was worried about my little sister."

"Your so mushy you know that but I love you too brother, my first birthday that I don't spend with you guys"

He rolls his eyes and continues talking.

"Yeah true your turning 21 tomorrow, your so old!"

"Saying the one that's almost 25 pshh outta here"

He started to chuckle and not long after we arrived at the house, honestly though it is kind of weird not being with them but I know it's going to have to be this way from now on and I'm okay with it.

"Goodnight Logan hopefully I'll see you soon and thank you so much for the car you have no idea how much this surprised meant to me."

He sent a smile my way "Night sis and you deserve the best but you better take care of it or I will personally set you up straight son"

I started laughing a little, once we said our goodbyes I started the engine again and it wasn't that late just like 8.

Right after the race we went to eat pizza, and we just all hit it off it wasn't awkward but the opposite of that. I was literally surprised that neither Cole or Logan argued or fought at all but I guess that's a good sign.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm going to make the best of it with Ethan, Grayson, and their friend I mean what could possibly go wrong?

*************At The House***********

I turned off the cars engine and got out of the car, but there was this uncertain feeling I had I just felt like I was being watched, it is dark but I mean the guards aren't out here.

Okay Adrian just be calm act normal and walk into the house.

But I couldn't I turned around but I just saw darkness, my skin had goosebumps the thing is I feel unsure but there's this pull that's attracting me to go find out.

So I walked forward and got my Iphone out I turned on the flashlight and just looked around and I heard someone moving through the grass.

I walked closer and the thing that I saw wasn't a person it was a dog, a small dog but he didn't look like he would do me any harm.

I got down really slowly and he started growling but for me he was so adorable. When I looked closer he didn't have a collar.

 When I looked closer he didn't have a collar