Chapter 18 Chaos (pt2)

(Cole's Pov)

Jake tracked Adrian down and I already knew where we were headed, we brought our guns just in case we needed some back up. Jake, Dylan, Carter, and Zack are all part of making the decisions to see what's the best to do with the Demon Wolves.

What Adrian's seen is just the surface, I have another location not far from the house where one of our main headquarters are, if she would've given us a chance i would've shown her everything, although things didn't go as planned.

"Sir", said Dylan. We were all traveling in different cars, to cover more ground and the way we were communicating was with this walkie talkies we installed in our cars a long time ago. "What's going on Dylan?"

"Cole were going to need to bring in all we got, you know who we have to call and your not going to like it."

"What do you mean I'm not going to like it?!", I said harshly "I thought the plan was ready to go".

Jake interfered "Cole.... were entering territory to the soulless riders, we need to call Damon I know you have your differences but—"

I cut Jake off "No I won't allow it we got this"

"Man you know you're like my brother and I love you but this is one order I'm going to have to not follow, we need Damon"

"I just want her safe guys.... if anything happens to her, it'll be my fault and I don't think I can live with that. Even if she doesn't love me", I finally confessed.

"I'm all in dead or alive" said Jake and along with Zack, Carter, Dylan and Me.

"Dead Or Alive."

Damon's Pov

It was the afternoon when I had just checked my phone and it was a text from Adrian. It seemed odd and I kept thinking about what this meant with both of us.

(Incoming Phone Call; Unknown Number)

"Who is this and how did you get this number?"

"Now, now Damon don't you remember your old friend Castor?", he questioned.

"What do you want Castor? Last time I checked I didn't want to hear from you I didn't want to have any sort of contact... Why Now!"

"Aww poor little Damon, I have something you want"

"And what would that be I wonder?"

"Your little girlfriend", I could practically feel Castor smirking through the phone.

"Mmmm, ouch Damon!!!!! It's Adrian Please Help!!!!! Please!!!!", she seemed hurt.

"Now if you want to see this girl again I suggest you follow the instructions I give you, will you comply old friend?"

"Yes."

"Very well then, I need you to do something for me, tonight by sundown you'll have to decide whether you join back with your brothers or your little girlfriend here dies"

"You know damn well why I left! There's no purpose for me there anymore Castor, let her go"

"Oh but son there is, do you really think I would just leave you alone? After what you did, it was all your fault, you killed Brooke!"