Chapter 7

Someone is going to stir things up
~Lupe

Unknown Pov

"So who is she?"

"We're thinking she's probably from the Demon Wolves gang sir but she doesn't seem like a threat trust me."

Hmm she seems awfully beautiful I want to meet her but I don't want Cole to know, we have a history.

"Are you guys bound to hang out any time soon?"

"Yes, but I was thinking could we actually become friends? You tell us to research everyone from every gang but I think this girl is different in a good way."

"Very well but you don't have to be afraid of asking me these questions you know that we've been best friends since kindergarten okay?"

"Yeah I know bro but you can get bossy sometimes and you know it."

"Fine, fine but this Friday invite her to the race it would be fun."

Adrian's Pov

I woke up in my own room finally and check my phone and I have one message from Ethan aka hot stuff

Hot Stuff😜: hey, remember when you said we could hang out?

Adrian👻: yeah what did you have in mind?

Hot Stuff😜: how about a race this Friday? I have a buddy who's competing and I thought it would be fun.

Adrian👻: so pretty much tomorrow?😂 anyways yeah I would love to, I love races especially the adrenaline I get, what time?

Hot Stuff😜: it starts at 10 but I'll pick you up around 9:30 so we won't be late but not too early plus you could meet my friend.

Adrian👻: sounds good see you tomorrow.

I got up from my bed and got some clothes for the day even though I don't think I'm going anywhere because I have such an exciting life.

Note the sarcasm, I just want to dress up I guess I don't know I'm so weird.

For my outfit I just decided to put on a white wool sweater, black ripped jeans, also one of my favorite watch's and white adidas shoes

Instead of just changing into new clothes I went into the shower and got a towel, set my clothes on my bed including lingerie.

***************1 hr later************

When I was all dressed up I started to blow dry my hair and put it in a messy bun, not really trying to put effort into my hair. The last final touch was mascara I mean it can't hurt to at least put some on.