Chapter 5

Adrian's Pov~

I finally woke up from my deep slumber and checked the time, 10am I didn't really want to see the guys right now I still can't get that thing that happened last night out of my head but I have to deal with it.

I got up and got the blanket and pillow and headed back to my room I opened the door and got inside, the next step I took is when I forgot Cole also sleeps in this room, I saw him on the bed sleeping peacefully.

Hmm should I wake him up? But wait I need the guys to help me with this I have a plan.

I exited the room and knocked on Dylan's door, I heard a faint voice say "come in" so I walked inside and Dylan's room was nice dark blue walls, black carpet, a white bed, Mac computer with a desk. Posters all over the wall hmm I should ask how old are all of the guys.

He walked out of the bathroom, he didn't look too surprised to see me. "Hey Adrian what's up? Did you get lost again?" He teased

"Actually no I need you to help me as well as Jake, Zack, and Carter it's the ultimate mission please"

He looked at me for a second "what's the mission about?"

I told him about my plan of waking Cole up to just do it for fun. The guys weren't awake yet so both of us went to their rooms, they were in.

We had 2 full buckets of ice water, whipped cream, a big red ball, and 2 pans .We were so dead after this.

We all got in the room with Cole sleeping peacefully, he looked good so calm, wait what? No you don't like him stop it.

Both Jake and Zack got on Coles sides, Carter had the whipped cream in his hand ready to slap Cole, I had the big red ball, and Dylan with the 2 pans.

Jake and Zack spilled the water all over Cole him waking up in the process soaking wet, Carter slapping him in the process, me throwing the red ball at his face, and our finale Dylan banging the pans saying "wake up grumpy pants".

He looked mad, wait no mad is an understatement he looked furious. He got up the bed calmly "I'll give you guys 5 seconds to get out of the room before I KILL ALL OF YOU!!!"

Before he could finish his sentence me and the guys booked it, I could hear Cole counting down real fast not long after he was behind us. Dylan being Dylan yelled out "the beast has awoken RUN!!!"

We all parted ways I ran to one of the guest rooms downstairs thankfully he didn't see me. Outside I saw Cole and Jake running after Dylan, they grouped up oh no were definitely dead now.

Not long after someone opened the door and I hid under the bed the person closed the door silently and walked towards the window, I got out from the opposite side and I peeked.

Thank god it was Dylan he looked really tired.