Chapter 4 The Gang Leaders Girl

Adrian's Pov

~~~~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~~~~~~
We finally arrived and if I'm being honest this house is way bigger than I expected.

We all got out of the van, every one of the guys helped me with my stuff except for Cole of course. "I'll show you around the house."

When we walked inside Dylan sent me a reassuring smile. And Cole just led me upstairs this house was huge, I wasn't even paying attention to the rooms I was passing when we got to my room I'm guessing, it was really beautiful.

 And Cole just led me upstairs this house was huge, I wasn't even paying attention to the rooms I was passing when we got to my room I'm guessing, it was really beautiful

It was big but I had a feeling I wasn't going to be sleeping in here alone.

Cole of course reading my mind, answered my question "me and you will be sharing a room together."

"Just a question why is it that we have to sleep together? I mean there's probably a lot of rooms in this house."

I didn't want to sound ungrateful or stubborn but I just wanted to know.

I sat down on the bed and he stayed starring at me "the reason I don't want you sleeping in another room is because I don't want you to and that's final. And like I said before don't test my patience."

With that said he was going towards these doors that seemed to be a closet.

"You can put your things in here it's your walk in closet half is yours and half is mine, I bought you some more clothes and your dad told me your size so everything will fit perfectly"

I walked in the closest and it was sweet but still I didn't like the idea I didn't like him he can flatter me with these gifts or whatever but I'm not going to give in.

He took me away from my family.

"Thank you, but why am I really here Cole?"

He seemed confused for a second but he realized what I was trying to say.

"Your here because I made a deal with your dad."

"But of all the things you could have asked for why me? There's nothing special about me."