Chapter 6

Adrian's Pov

I went to take a shower because after this morning it was hot. I got my clothes ready on the bed and went to the cabinet to get one of the white fluffy towels.

I didn't really feel like dressing up so I picked a white sweater, black jeans, and my black nike shoes

After 20-30 minutes of washing my body and shampooing/conditioning my hair I walked out and wrapped the fluffy soft towel around my body.

I walked out of the bathroom and special surprise Cole was on the bed isn't he supposed to be organizing missions or something?

"What are you doing here?", "it's my room too you know?" Yeah well I wanted my own room but your ass wouldn't let me "yeah well I did ask to be in another room which you denied my request" hmm that's funny I say the opposite of what I think.

"I don't want anyone to hurt you or kidnap you" why would anyone do that? "You have guards around the perimeter for a reason" cue eye roll

"Whatever fine you can get your own room..." "Yes!" , "you didn't let me finish you can get your own room in one condition, if you ever go out you have to tell me where your going or any of that no lies deal?" I spoke way too soon...

"I'll only agree if you don't keep total surveillance on me like I'm a lab-rat"
It was his turn to roll his eyes now, "fine okay I'll tell one of the guys to move your things to the room across of mine." In all honestly I didn't care where the room was it was starting to get awkward being in here with him.

"Do me a favor." "Hmm?" "Get out of the room if you haven't noticed I'm kinda in a towel and I have to change"

"I can't even take a little peak?" I got my clothes from the bed and ended up heading to the bathroom, all I heard Cole say was "so I'm guessing that's a no..."

--------------------------------------------

"Hey Cole can I go out I want to go buy some things" "what kind of things?" Really he can't even let me go shopping I swear this guy "I'm just going to get coffee and maybe buy some more clothes okay please plus I need to get my car back or borrow one"

He threw me some keys and said "these are the keys to your Dodge Charger be careful, I mean it." I walked out with the keys in my hand and my black bag on my shoulder I headed out and the car was parked outside.

I got in, started the engine and headed to the mall. It's been a while since I've been there especially since I've been trying to adapt to my new life.

1 hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had 5 new shirts 4 new jeans a pair of Nike shoes, and a dress maybe I could use it for a special event you never know.

I went to Starbucks to get a Caramel Frappe, luckily it wasn't that crowded when I walked out I wasn't looking and I bumped into a hard chest.

When I looked up there was these two twins apparently I bumped into the brother.

One of the two guys was wearing a dark red and black flannel, with a white shirt, dark jeans, he had a jawline which in my opinion is hot, and soft brown eyes like his brother you could really tell they both worked out

After I was done checking him out I spoke up.

"Oh my god I am so sorry I wasn't looking"

"No it's fine I should have been looking where I was going, are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm totally fine"

After he was sure everything was fine he started making small talk.

"Oh um my names Ethan, Ethan Dolan by the way, this is my twin brother Grayson he doesn't really talk much."

He held out his hand and I shook it.

"My names Adrian, Adrian Gray"

"Nice to meet you, I haven't really seen you around, are you new to town? Or.."

"No I just recently came back from college I graduated not that long ago, I lived with my parents but a lot of things changed."

They both looked at me oddly but they didn't question it.

"So would you like to get some food with us?"

"I would love to but I have to get going but if you want I can give you my number and we can hang out another time?"

"That would be awesome here give me your phone and I'll give you mine."

We exchanged phones and I put my # in his phone and so did he but when I read what name he put for my contacts he put hot stuff oh god.

"Really? Hot stuff"

"Yeah I mean why not?"

"Alright well I have to get going but it was nice meeting you two even if one of you guys only talked."

And I was referring to Grayson he literally didn't talk for the whole time but I made new friends so that's what counts I guess.

"Alright see you later Adrian" 😉

Once we said goodbye I started walking out of the mall and into my car, not the day I expected but it was fun, no stress so far and I like it even though I do have to deal with a gang leader at home.

Things are going to start changing and hopefully you guys will like it, I know that my. Chapters are boring but I'm trying my best and for the people who are actually reading the book I'm thankful. Bye loves💕
~Lupe

Vote

Comment

Share