Chapter 16

(Cole's Pov)

"This is actually pretty hard to say", I admitted.

Should I really tell her that I'm falling for her? Even if she might have feelings for Damon? I mean this could be difficult for her. I see the way Damon looks at her and when she's not staring I do the exact same thing.

"It's okay just say it Cole"

And her voice I could just melt in it softly, wow I sound like a girl that's really sad.

Okay here goes nothing, it's now or never Cole come on

"I think I may be falling for you"

She was motionless trapped not knowing what to say, next thing I know is she's losing her balance and blacks out but before she can hit the floor I catch her.

Good going Cole you stupid idiot you made her faint.

I carried her to my bed and laid her down gently, I went to the restroom to go get a warm wet towel to put on her head. I came back into the room put the towel on her head but I honestly had no clue on what to do, all I knew was she's the first girl I've actually loved.

She might not feel the same way but whatever happens I'll respect whatever decision she ends up making, all I want her to be is happy and if it's not with me it's okay because at least I tried.

(Adrian's Pov)
I woke up laying in a bed trying to regain my eyesight and I feel something warm and wet on my forehead and when I check it's just a towel.

I take it off and start remembering the thing that Cole said it keeps repeating and repeating constantly in my head "I think I may be falling for you"

But then I realize I need to get back to my sanity and realize Cole's not even in the room I look around his bedroom but he's no where to be seen.

Yet isn't it a good thing? I won't have to confront him just yet because my emotions right now are going haywire.

Anyways right now I just need to go talk to Dylan he'll help me through this because I honestly don't know what to do.

I opened the door to the hallway and looked both sides to see if any of the guys were roaming around and lucky for me they won't.

I closed the door behind me and headed towards Dylan's room and when I was directly outside there was a small crack of the door opened.

I could hear Dylan talking to someone but when I finally figured out who the voice belonged to I knew it was Cole.

"I'm freaking out man! I should have kept my dumbass quiet and look what happened I told Adrian how I felt and she fainted. I mean yes I caught her but I mean I think I just made a fool of myself, I let myself feel why would I do that? I just made things bad for both me and her."

"Dude calm down you didn't do anything bad! You just told her how you felt okay? You had to get it out of your chest and luckily you did because she knows how you feel about her."

"Still though I wish she could've reacted better and she might know but I have this feeling that she doesn't feel the same I mean after all she's had Damon."

Dylan sighed, "Trust me I know she has feelings for Damon but you never know Cole I mean her and Damon I ship them I really do and do I ship you two as well? Hell yeah! But I can't get in between her love life or who she chooses. All I want her to be is happy because my best friend deserves happiness."

"Your right I want her happy even if her being happy isn't with me plus I haven't really showed her how much I really care about her but I wish there's something I could do but then again Dylan maybe it's too late but I guess we'll have to see."

"Yeah I guess we will, I think you should go check on her though she's probably awake by now."

"Your right anyways thanks man i really appreciate it."

As soon as I heard those words I got out of there as silently and quickly as I could I didn't want them knowing I was there so I headed towards my room and just went to my bay window. I had to think, but what was there to think about? I am Damon's girlfriend now and Cole's too late isn't he?"

Not long after my thinking was interrupted by someone running into my room, surprise surprise it was lover boy himself.

"What's up?"

"What's up? I thought you were kidnapped or something".

"Yeah or something", I murmured to myself.

"What was that? I didn't hear you loud enough"

"Nothing Cole, I'm sorry but can you please get out of my room I just need to be alone", I said calmly.

His face went from to alerted to sensitive in seconds but he understood and closed the door quietly behind him without another word.

Silence.