Chapter 9

Adrian's Pov

I woke up to someone licking my face I opened my eyes to find Jax licking all over "alright Jax I'm up no more licking" I laughed when he started following me everywhere but how? Wasn't his paw hurt? Huh maybe he feels better.

When I checked the time it was 12:00 so I'm pretty much fine, I went to lay out clothes on my bed for tonight because I don't want to get ready all late when it's time to go.

( Adrian's Outfit For Tonight)

I got my fluffy towel and started the shower, took off my clothes and went inside. But while I was washing off the shampoo guess who decided to come in with me Jax he literally scooted his butt in first and started playing with the water.

It was so cute but right now I don't think it's a good time. So I stopped the water and got out, put the towel around me and picked up Jax I got him a small towel and texted Dylan.

To Bestfriend😝💕 : Hey can you come upstairs to my room? If you're not busy.
From Dylan: Yeah I'll go right now I was just eating breakfast with the guys. So I'll be there in a minute.
To Bestfriend😝💕 : Okay thank you bishh.
From Dylan: No problem hoe I'm going upstairs.

Yes I know our names are kinda weird hoe and bishh but I don't know we call each other a lot of names but it doesn't affect us because we know we're playing.

Not long after Dylan knocked on the door "come in!" When he came inside I'm guessing he didn't see Jax yet and just kept looking at me, his jaw literally dropped.

"Okay first off jaw up and calm down, second I called you up because of Jax my new puppy he keeps following me everywhere even in the shower, third I would never text you if I wanted to have sex with you."

He recovered and replied with "well that sucks but I get to play with a puppy so I'm okay with that, so he really followed you in the shower? Huh smart dog, anyways yeah I'll watch him for you but one question."

He motioned towards the clothes on my bed "where are you going?" Oh yeah I didn't tell him about the race I'm going to tonight. "Oh yeah I'm going with two of my friends to a race tonight Coles fine with it so yeah."

"Oh cool a race, your not going to be racing are you? Because those things can be pretty dangerous." "Dylan don't worry okay? I'm going to be fine you know why? Because I've raced before back in Miami this is pretty much the same thing it's just in a smaller town but I'm going to be fine please don't worry, plus I get to hang out with you until 10."

His sad face turned into a happy one he walked towards me and hugged me like it was going to be the last time, he's so dramatic. "Your so dramatic Dyl but really though I'm fine I can take care of myself."