Chapter 13 "They were my escape of reality"

(Adrian)
Past 2 weeks

Friday 4p.m.

I was in my room and I hadn't really been going out. I don't know what it was but after the whole scene with Damon I just really didn't feel it anymore.

Jax was taking a nap in my lap and he got a little bigger, I got him a little cushion to sleep on which is next to my bed. But he never really used it because he usually sleeps with me every night and I got him food and water. He has a teddy bear though it's like his buddy, I mean if you do bite your friends.

I slowly removed him from my lap and went downstairs I was getting hungry plus the last time I ate was this morning. Girls gotta eat.

I walked into the kitchen and Dylan was dressed up in a black leather jacket, a batman shirt, jeans, and converse. To be honest the outfit suits him and I'm not just saying that because batman is my favorite.

 To be honest the outfit suits him and I'm not just saying that because batman is my favorite

"Hey Dylan."

"Finally! Your talking to me it's been two weeks Adrian you need to get out more."

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the cabinet and took out a bag of purple Takis chips.

Did I also forget to mention that I stopped talking to everyone after the incident? I don't know what's wrong with me.

"Your right I should get out more. Do you want to go with me to the book store and maybe get some coffee?"

"Yeah, but girrlll you are not going to be going out with that on you need a shower.", he said in a girly voice.

"Okay mom I'll make myself presentable, only for you." I winked.

"Bitch you better."

He took away my Takis and pointed towards the stair case.

"Hey Fatass, those are my chips I was eating those!"

"Go take a shower, you better not call me a Fatass because hoe don't get me started on all the junk food you've been consuming."

I widened my eyes and started walking upstairs.

"Hmm yeah that's what I thought, I notice."

I nodded my head disapprovingly and laughed. I saw Jax and he was still taking his nap.

I walked out of the room again and went into the middle of the staircase.