The Gang Leaders Girl Chapter 3

Adrian's Pov

Today was the day I had to leave and to be honest I wasn't very fond of the idea I didn't even know who this guy Cole, all I knew was his name and the name of his gang Demon Wolves.

(Adrian's outfit)🔝

I put on my blue shirt with white stripes, then my blue jeans, I slipped on my black converse and finally my red and blue flannel.

Instead of leaving my hair straight I decided to curl it, I got out my wand and let it heat up, I started doing my hair and it didn't really take that long just 10 minutes.

Once I was done packing, I really didn't have to do anything some of my stuff was in my suitcase thank god for being a lazy person because I would have to do more.

It was 10am 2 more hours and I wouldn't live here anymore, "Adrian come to the kitchen it's time for breakfast! And wake up your brother please!" Of course my brother would still be asleep it is Saturday.

Before I went to my brothers room I got a bucket full of ice and put cold water as well, I was making my way inside slowly opening the door and not trying to make a sound.

He was snoring, I shook him first before I did anything "Logan wake up" well I tried, just in case your wondering when I used to live here before I went to college this is normally how I would wake up Logan.

I picked up the bucket and poured it all over Logan, he got up instantly trying to look at his surroundings then he saw me. "Hey Logan" I said with a casual voice and a wave, I knew I was dead.

Logan looked real furious "Adrian I'm going to give you a 5 second head start before I kill you." He didn't have to tell me twice I started running and headed downstairs.

"1-2-3-4-5!" Not long after he was on back of me I decided to go to the kitchen my mom was in there at least that's what she told me, she wasn't in there oh hell no.

He was still on my heels "Adrian if you give up now it will be less painful" I didn't want to take the easy way though "yeah um no I rather not get killed" I ran to the second place I can think which was the backyard.

My mom and dad were there thankfully but of course my brother had to tackle me, my mom and dad saw the whole thing "Logan Alexander Grey get off your sister right this instant".

My mom was not playing but that really hurt I might have a bruise later so ouch. "Really? Was that necessary?" He looked at me with a smirk "Yes it was you poured cold water on me you really think I won't get revenge for that?"

"Don't blame me for wanting to bring back the old times, like when I was in high school I would always do that to you, you loved it"