Chapter 2 The Gang Leaders Girl

Picture of Adrian🔝

Adrian's Pov

It was 5 pm by now, me and Logan were in the game room playing Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 and so far he was winning, in my defense I haven't played in awhile so of course he would be winning.

Not long after I got defeated by Logam we heard someone enter the house "hey do you think dads home?" "Yeah possibly go check he's missed you".

I headed towards the hallway making my way to the living room but no one was there so I'm guessing he's in his office.

As I started getting closer to my dads office I heard mom and dad arguing "why would you do that! David she's our daughter for gods sake" so they were talking about me?

" I'm sorry Elizabeth I couldn't exactly let them kill my family" who are they? What is he talking about? "David how is she going to take this? She barley came home what are we going to do?"

He hugged her "we're going to tell her the truth all of us including Logan then we'll tell her what happened at the meeting okay? I know she won't like it but it's the only way."

I didn't hear anymore talking so I had a feeling they were about to walk out of the room I quickly ran to my room upstairs and just stayed there laying down with my phone as if I wasn't doing anything.

Not long after someone knocked on the door "who is it?" "It's your father" of course now I get to see what him and mom were talking about "come in" he opened the door and slowly walked in.

I got up and gave him a hug "hey dad long time no see" he was just like mom he was hugging me tight wow I really have to start getting in shape I might be slim but you know.

I started poking my dad on his back "hey dad you can let go now, I can't breathe" he let go "sorry Adrian I just haven't seen you in a long time and I really missed my little girl" he looked at me as if it was going to be the last time, I see him something is seriously wrong

I can't put my finger on it but hopefully I find out soon because this suspense is killing me

"Adrian can you come downstairs? We need to talk all of us okay?" And there it was, somethings going to change.

"Yeah is everything okay?" He gave me a quick glance and said "yeah everything's fine we just need to have a talk"

(Adrian's Dad David)🔝

We both headed downstairs and in the living room Logan and mom were seated on the couch, I'm really worried right now.

Me and my dad went to sit down I took a seat next to Logan and my dad went to sit down with my mom.

Living Room🔝

My dad broke the silence "honey we need to tell you something it might be hard to process but hopefully you'll understand"

My brother added on " yeah Adrian there were things you weren't aware of when you were gone"

"Adrian sweetie were hoping what we tell you won't affect how you look at me, your father, and your brother"

"Okay mom but please just tell me already I don't want to be kept in the dark much longer"

Both my parents looked at each other and my brother grabbed my hand to comfort me "Adrian" my dad spoke up "we're in a gang and I run it your brother is taking my position later on"

You have to be kidding me it all adds up why my dad wouldn't tell me what the business was about only selling stuff but they didn't say what kind of things. I didn't want it to be true but it was.

"Your lying this has to be some kind of joke, since when has Logan known were part of a gang? Why didn't you guys tell me sooner?!"

I was shocked, upset, or even angry why didn't they tell me? Did they not trust me? While I was having a war in my head I didn't realize my brother was trying to calm me down.

"Adrian? Speak to me are you okay?" How am I supposed to be okay? But the only words I could manage out were "how long have you known?"

My voice was as quiet as a whisper I'm surprised he even heard that. "Ever since I graduated high school dad has been teaching me the ropes"

I was calm by now "what happened in the meeting dad?" Why did I say that? I wasn't supposed to know that, way to go Adrian you blew it.

"How exactly did you know that something bad happened in the meeting? Wait a minute the only way you would know is, we're you snooping on me and your mom?"

Yeah definitely in trouble, "technically no I went to see if you had come home and I went to your office but I heard you talking with mom, I was leaving when you said my name and I knew you guys were talking about--"

I didn't get to finish what I was going to say because my brother cut me off. "Dad what is she talking about what the hell happened at the meeting?!"

Logan was angry by this point let's just say he's very protective of me. I held his hand like he did with me for he could calm down.

"Dad speak now." My dad was hesitant for a bit but he started talking, "remember when I told you I had a meeting with the top gang Demon Wolves well they wanted me to pay them.

But I had 75% of the money they threatened to kill both my gang and my family, I had them waiting long enough but the gang leader Cole he found a family picture he took an interest in you he told me to either hand you to him and he won't kill anyone and take me off my debt or suffer the consequences.

I'm sorry Adrian I couldn't take that risk I care about you guys too much." I was processing everything my dad was saying if he hadn't agreed to giving me away.

There would have been a big massacre, if I were being honest right now I rather have it this way than the other way around as long as I'm protecting my family in the process.

My brother Logan on the other hand wasn't taking the news very well he was clutching his hand really tight that you could see white on his knuckles.

"How could you do that? Yes I get what position you were in but my sister really?!" Now it was my turn to speak up "Logan it's fine everything is going to be fine okay just because I have to go with the Demon Wolves doesn't mean I'm going to be away for long"

"That's just it Adrian what happens if they don't let me see you your my blood my sister it isn't fair I should be protecting you from this" I know exactly how Logan felt but this has to happen.

"Dad one question when are they coming for me?" Now that I realized it my mom hasn't said a single word what's going through her mind?

"They are coming for you tomorrow at 12 in the morning they were very specific with the timing so you have to pack your things today" I'm kind of relieved that I didn't really unpack but one thing I know for sure is I'm going to miss my family a hell lot.

So until tomorrow might as well make the best of what's left today and tomorrow morning.

A/N
Hey guys so are you enjoying it so far? If you are please vote. Anyway,suggestions comment.

I think I'm starting to really like this story there's a lot more to come though so stay tuned for the next update, I'm going to try to update when I can love you guys.💕🖖
~Lupe