Chapter 5 ~ The tattoo

~September 26, 2013~

~Niall's POV~

"Tell me, is he a good kisser? Did you go further than just kissing? Was there much tongue? Too much maybe?" Louis has been asking me these questions since he saw the hickey Zayn gave me, which was in the first class. It's lunchtime now. It's driving me crazy, but up till now, I did a good job in ignoring him.

"Did he suck your dick?"

"Louis!" I yell shocked. There goes the ignoring. "We just kissed, nothing more!"

"And was he good?"

"Why don't you go find out yourself if you want to know so badly," I reply and give him an annoyed look.

"Jeezes, no reason to get jealous. I won't steal your boyfriend." Louis says with a roll of his eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend, nor will he ever be," I grumble.

Louis just doesn't seem to understand that I'm not interested in Zayn. Okay, that's a lie, but Louis doesn't need to know that. He will just get a thousand times worse.

"Hi, guys," I say as I join Liam and Harry at our lunch table.

They greet us back and start talking about some random stuff. Just one hour to keep my mind of the dark-haired mystery.

"Hey, Niall? What's that?" Liam suddenly asks and points to my neck.

"That's called a hickey, Liam. And you knew that I had it. You were the one that saw it first and told Louis." I say with a glare.

Liam sighs. "I know that, but I was talking about the necklace." He says.

"Oh."

I forgot about it.

"I got that from Zayn. He said it was a sort of lucky charm." I explain and Louis' annoying smile is back. 

"That is a sign, Niall! It means that you are his! No one gives such a present when he isn't planning on making you his. Oh my god! You are going to get your first boyfriend!" Louis yells through the canteen and squeals.

"Shut up, Lou!" I hiss angrily at my best friend. "I will your secret to Har-" Before I can even finish my sentence, Louis has slapped his hand over my mouth and is giving me a warning glare.

"That actually did hurt," I say when he removes his hand from my mouth. 

"What were you going to say?" Harry asks and I see from the corners of my eyes Louis' eyes go wide.

"Oh, well, you will have to ask Louis. It's his secret after all." I say and smirk. Now Louis can try to talk himself out of that.

He always had had a slight crush on Harry. I had to find out the hard way when I had walked in on Louis getting off while moaning Harry's name. Not a pretty sight and I'm scared for life now, but I can use it to blackmail him.

Harry looks over to Louis with a questioning look on his face.

"What is it?" He asks and Louis shrugs. 

"Nothing important." 

"Well, then you can tell us, right?" Liam adds in and I chuckle at Louis bright red cheeks.

"No, I don't want to tell." He says and crosses his arms.

"Aw, but Louis. We're your friends." Harry says and pouts. I know Louis can't refuse Harry anything when he gives him that look.