Chapter 6 ~ Unexpected visit

~September 26, 2013~

~Niall's POV~

"Okay, class. Well done. You can go change." The teacher says after he blew his whistle.

I'm exhausted now. My breath coming out in pants. I don't really know why I'm so tired of this football lesson. Of course, I ran after the ball, but most of the time I was staring at Zayn's naked torso. And I fell a lot, 'cause I wasn't paying attention to anything.

I drag my body back to the dressing room and start undressing quickly, my back turned to the rest of the boys.

"I saw you checking me out." A voice suddenly speaks. I am not surprised to see Zayn when I look up.

A loud sigh passes my lips. Of course he saw. I wasn't being subtle at all. Now I wish I had been. It could have saved me from another discussion with Zayn.

"Yes, so?" I say and make the annoyance clear in my voice, hoping that he'll leave me alone for once, but I don't have such luck.

"Did you like what you saw?" He asks smirking.

The blush on my face is back. I can't say the truth.

"Well, uhm. You have beautiful tattoos." I say eventually.

"Thanks." He says. "They're my babies."

I chuckle at his words. "Yeah, sure. How long do you have to sit in a chair to get one as big as the wings?"

Zayn's laugh falls a bit. "I don't know anymore." Is his answer.

I nod. "Doesn't it hurt?" I ask then.

"The first one a bit, but I got used to it. Why? Planning on getting one?"

"No, actually I don't," I answer honestly.

Zayn nods. "That's good. You are beautiful without any ink on your body." He says and his eyes travel over my torso.

I forgot I was half naked while talking and quickly I put my shirt back on.

The rest of the time while we're dressing, I'm aware of Zayn checking me out.

Ever since I appeared, I've been blushing like crazy. Zayn must enjoy seeing me as a red tomato.

"So," Zayn says when the final bell rang and we walk out of the dressing room. "Do you want help with tanking your car? I brought you some gasoline."

"That's very nice of you, Zayn, but I have detention, remember?" I say and show him the paper I got for being too late for P.E.

I still have to slap Louis for that.

"Ow, right. I shall do it for you so you can go home. See you tomorrow then." Zayn says.

"Yeah, see you." I say and start walking to detention, noticing that Zayn didn't try anything.

~*~ After detention ~*~

I walk to my car, praying that Zayn held his promise. I really don't feel like walking home now. I'm still tired as fuck from football and my arm hurts from detention. I had to write 'I won't be late again.' over and over again until the bell rang.

And I thought that slave labor was forbidden. Apparently not.

I take my keys out of my backpack and open my car. I sit down and just then I notice the sticky note on my steering wheel.

I frown and read it.

I did as I promised in case you are wondering. The tank is full.
You're welcome.
P.s: I like the way you shake your ass a bit when you walk away from me.
And I know you are blushing now.
Xx~ Zayn