Chapter 13 ~ Danger

Chapter 13 ~ Danger

~September 30, 2013~

~Niall's POV~

The first thing I notice when I wake up is the warmth of another person next to me. I smile when I remember that Zayn stayed over this night.

I open my eyes slowly to look straight in Zayn's golden brown eyes. I smile when I discover he has his wings wrapped around us in a protective manner.

"Morning, angel." Zayn whispers softly and pecks my forehead.

"Morning." I mumble back sleepily and barely understandable.

"What do you want to do on this lovely Saturday morning?" Zayn then asks and looks into my eyes. I notice how his eyes shine a little bit brighter.

I think about it and answer my boyfriend then. "I wanna lay here and cuddle with you." I say and smile innocently.

Zayn chuckles and smiles. "Whatever you want."

He pulls me closer to his body and runs his hands through my hair. I sigh in happiness when I close my eyes. I've never felt so happy and safe before, even though I know an evil monster can walk in at any moment, ready to kill me.

"You have soft hair."

I chuckle at Zayn's statement.

"Thanks, I guess," I reply and open my eyes again. This time, he is the one blushing. My mouth falls open.

"You're blushing." I say surprised. Zayn never blushes.

"Shut up!" Zayn says and stands up from the bed. I whimper at the lost of warmth. His wings had used as my sheets. They were exactly the right temperature. "I''m not good in this whole thing of being a boyfriend yet." Zayn says shyly.

"Awe." I coo and smile. "You are, don't worry. The date was the best one I've ever had." I admit to him.

"Yeah, the best. And the first one." Zayn smirks, blush long away. He can dive away just before the pillow I throw hits his face.

"I was trying to make you feel better, ya cunt." I yell.

"Oh, but it did help, I'm a whole lot happier now, thank you."

I put on my cutest pout and cross my arms over my chest.

"You are adorable, angel." Zayn says and ruffles my hair. "Go take a shower now while I make breakfast."

"Breakfast? What are you going to make?" I ask curiously.  I am long forgotten about my fake pout at the mention of breakfast.

"I don't know. What would you like me to make?" Zayn asks.

"Pancakes!" My reply is yelled through the house happily.

"Okay, pancakes it is." Then Zayn walks out of the room after giving me one last kiss.

I watch as he disappears out of sight and stand up then. I walk to the bathroom with a smile on my face.

Slowly I remove the boxers I wore to sleep in and toss them in the laundry basket. I turn on the water and while waiting for it to warm up, I pick up some fresh boxers, a washcloth and a towel for later.

During the shower, I can't help but think about how lucky I am with Zayn. He protects me like I always wanted to be protected. Plus, I really think those wings of him are sexy.

I chuckle at my thoughts and start to wash.

Not even ten minutes later, I turn off the water. The smell of food has drifted into the bathroom and to my nose, making my mouth water. I hadn't realized how hungry I actually am till now.