Introductions

SYNOPSIS

Carson Bailey is not an easy girl to befriend. With her constantly changing attitude and confusing actions, Griffyn Rivers is in for the friendship of his life. It wan't always this way. After a summer away, Carson (Cara) comes back with new friends and a new personality. Complications start to arise and romance makes its way into the equation, led by mixed signals. With the old Carson, Griffyn thought their friendship might never change, but with the new Cara... anything is possible.

TIMELINE

Officially Written
February 19th, 2016 - October 18th, 2016
Officially Posted in July 2017

ACHIEVEMENTS

#82 in Kissing

#171 in Teenager

#141 in RomCom

#312 in Teens

#333 in Couple

#672 in Boy

#816 in BestFriends

#839 in Relationship

ABOUT/BACKSTORY

This focuses on the ups and downs of friendship. In which a girl and a boy who've been best friends since forever start to feel things that they believe they shouldn't be feeling for each other. This is about falling for a best friend. This is about miscommunication. This story dives into the mind of a teenager who, despite everything, falls for a guy who she believes she'll never have.

IN HONOR OF

Anyone who's ever fallen for a best friend. This is for everyone who's ever felt like they're not good enough for someone. This is for everyone who's self esteem is low, whose confidence levels aren't as high as they should be. This is for everyone who's ever wanted someone they can't have. This is for anyone who has worried about sharing their feelings in fear of destroying a beautiful friendship. To everyone who's ever kept secrets. To everyone who's loved, but had it snatched away from them. And lastly, to all those who never had any romantic relationships at all and that's how they came among my book (you're not alone).

DEDICATIONS

To the best friends anyone can ask for,

thank you for encouraging me every step of the way.

CAST

Sergio Carvajal as Griffyn Rivers