Warm Welcome

Mark's POV

Its only a few days before Jack comes to LA, and I'm so excited! I had to make sure everything is nice and neat so he won't think I'm such a slob. Right as I was finishing up, I got a call on skype. It was Jack. I scurried to answer the call and picked up.

"Hey Jack! What's up?" I said with a smile on my face. "I'm fuckin pumped that's what!" He replied with an even bigger smile.

"Sounds like you're almost as excited as me!" "Nah, man. I'm WAY more excited! I'm gonna squeeze ya to bits when I get there!" He wrapped his arms around himself and squeezed as hard as he could.

"Please. Have you seen all this muscle?" I rolled up my sleeve and flexed. I noticed Jack's eyes light up when I did so. "I can break your tiny Irish bones with these!" He bursted out into laughter.

"Alright. So what are we gonna do while I'm there? Got anything planned yet?" I thought for a moment. "Maybe we can just hang out and go for a movie and maybe Disneyland with Matt and Ryan. Let's enjoy the normal non-youtube side of our lives for a bit." I suggested to him. "Sounds great! It would actually be nice to just sit and talk like any other person rather than have loads of people grabbin at ya."

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah you got that right. Can't have another fan try and break my back again." He laughed again. "Haha! Ok dude. Guess I should go back to packin now, see ya later!" He waved and I waved back. The call ended and I just sat there thinking of how much fun we were gonna have.

Jack's POV

I couldn't wait to go to America and hang with Mark like a normal person. We hardly get any time to just sit and talk with each other being in separate countries and people noticing us everywhere. I hope he didn't notice my face go red after showing his muscles on skype. I don't even think he worked out! How is he so muscular?! Geez I can feel my face flush red again just by the thought of it. Ugh why am I thinking of that??

"Stupid head goin to stupid thoughts" I laughed to myself. I got my things ready and recorded some videos for the time I was going to be away.

Time lapse to the day Jack arrives

God, I'm so excited! My flight was just about to land and all I could do was smile as I looked out the window. As soon as I landed, I grabbed my things and walked out of the plane. I texted Mark that I'd be down soon, so he should be here. Just before I could take another step forward, a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Guess whooo?" I knew that voice anywhere. "Mark!" I turned and hugged him as tight as possible. "Ah! Jack too tight!" I laughed and let go of him. "Oh yea Mr. Muscles?" He laughed harder and started picking up my bags. "Oh, shut up."

Mark's POV

When he called me that, my face started to have a burning feeling. I tried my hardest to cover it up with a laugh. I picked up some of his bags and carried them to my car. On the way back to my house, we talked and joked the whole way there. Once we arrived, we got his things and brought them inside. I showed him around the house a bit.

"You'll be sleeping in here. Just set your stuff anywhere you like." I said opening the door to the guest room. "You've got a nice place! Totally was not expecting this!" I raised an eyebrow at him. "What's that suppose to mean??" He just laughed and headed to the living room.

"Matt and Ryan aren't here right now. They should be here soon though." He nodded and headed for the remote. "That's alright. I can wait!" He started watching TV and I went to take a shower. "Hey Jack I'm going to take a quick shower. Help yourself to the fridge if you want." He smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

When I got out, he was sound asleep with the remote in his hand. I grinned and sat next to him, taking the remote from his hand slowly trying not to wake him. "Mark..." I thought I had woken him up.

"Oh sorry Jack I..." When I looked at him he was still asleep. He must have been dreaming...of me? "Mark...quit it." He was grinning in his sleep now. The more I thought of what he may have been dreaming about, the redder I got. I shook my head trying to stop thinking about it. Then I looked back at his face.

I never realized how adorable he was when he was asleep. Listening to myself think that made me want to slap myself. I tried grabbing hold of him to stand him up and bring him to his room. Then I picked him up and set him on the bed. Before I could back away from him, he wrapped his arms around me. "Maaark..." He was still dreaming. It wasn't hard to pull him off me, but that small scene made me blush way too hard. Though there's no way I liked him that way...was there? I just set it aside and headed back to the living room.