Jack's Remarks

Mark's POV

I couldn't believe I had just confessed to him. I hadn't even planned on doing that. My voice had a mind of its own. I didn't really know if he liked me back that way. I just assumed he didn't.

I slowly made my way back to where the guys were. "How's Jack? Is he ok?" I just replied casually. "Uh, yea. He's fine just...needs a break." I walked past them and went into the bathroom. I leaned my back against the door and sighed. I ran my hands through my hair still thinking of what happened.

Sooner or later, I left and after I walked a few feet away from the door, a pair of arms wrapped around my torso. I felt a soft kiss on my neck and heard a whisper in my ear. "I do love you Mark.. since always..." I turned and saw Jack smiling the cutest smile at me. I pulled him in by his waist. "Do you really?"

He bit his lip and put his arms around my neck. "Of course I do..." with those words he pressed his lips against mine. We kissed passionately smiling throughout. All of a sudden he pulled away and stopped smiling.

"What's wrong?" I worried about what he was thinking about. "I'm sorry, Mark I can't." He let go of me and held my hands. "Can't what? Did I do something wrong?" He looked up at me and cuffed my face with his hands. "No. No. You didn't do anything wrong it's just...I don't know if this is right. How do we tell the others?"

I pulled him in closer and rested my forehead against his. "No one said we had to tell..." He giggled and kissed my cheek. "Come on. We don't want to keep them waiting." He gave me a wink and headed back to the living room.

Jack's POV

I don't think I've ever felt this happy in my life. I remember when all I ever wanted was to be in a video with Mark just one time. Now I might just be able to call him mine. We both tried our hardest not too look suspicious or anything. Then we all decided to cut that part out in the video and continue the game.

I snuck a little peek at Mark once every now and then, trying not to make it obvious in the video. After we finished, rendered and posted it, we all hung out and talked more. "Hey Jack. You ok after that little...incident?" Ryan whispered so the others wouldn't hear. I hesitated to answer. "Yeah I'm fine. Just got a little carried away."

"You know all your fans would've went crazy if we left that part in." Ryan laughed. "Shut up dude." I laughed with him. After a while, Matt and Ryan went off to their rooms and into bed. Mark took full advantage of this because as soon as they left, he pushed me gently against the wall and made out with me.

His lips were so soft and his movements were so smooth. I couldn't help but moan into his mouth. He reached up my shirt and rubbed all up on my chest making me moan even louder. I got turned on more and more. He noticed this and pulled off of me with a grin. "You tease." I said walking up behind him and hugging him.

"Ah ah aah" He turned and shook his finger at me. "None for you, naughty boy." He teased again and pecked me on my lips getting into bed. I lay down and cuddle next to him. "I love you."

"I love you, too." He kissed my nose and rubbed my cheek. "Let's just be careful not to let them find out we're sleeping in the same bed." We laughed and he held me close. He was so warm and comforting. I didn't ever want to let go.