Starting Anew

Jack's POV

It's been three years since we got those past months. Fortunately, we've only had about two or three break in attempts and neither of them worked. After those we got no more problems whatsoever.

Guess they finally decided to step off and give up. I was so happy to finally live my life without worrying anymore. If it weren't for Mark, Matt, and Ryan, I'd probably still be in that hell hole.

Within the span of that year, we told all of our fans about me and Mark. Everyone, of course, was super hyped and excited. We were happy about all the positive people gave vibes towards us.

We were happy we didn't have to keep it secret anymore. "Hey Markimoo!" I said wrapping my arms around him and kissing his cheek. He was editing videos. "Hey Jackaboy!" He said, turning in his seat to kiss me on the lips.

Then he turned back around. "You almost done?" I asked him, looking over his shoulder at the screen. "Yep. I aaamm...done!" He said with a final click of a button. He turned and stood up. "Ready to go?" He asked.

"Been ready baby!" I said excitedly. He laughed. "Then off to the airport we go!" He said heading to the front door with our things. I quickly caught up with him. "Matt! Ry! Take care of Chica for me!" He called before we left.

I was a little tired on the flight, but I just couldn't stop looking out the window at the beautiful view. Eventually, I did fall asleep.

Mark's POV

The plane landed and people started to get up. I woke Jack up gently. "Wake up sleepy head. We're here!" I said. He raised off my shoulder drowsily. "Hm...? Where...? *gasp* Boston!!" He said excitedly.

It was so adorable how happy he was. He jumped up and got our things from above us and I helped out. We quickly got off the plane.

Time Lapse at the Hotel

We set our things inside our room and turned on the TV. "Oh man this hotel is nice." He said. He got in the bed and snuggled up with me. "Yeah, I can't wait for PAX tomorrow!" I said. "Aw yeah I'm so pumped!" He said.

I started tickling him and he went crazy. "Ah!! Mark stop!! Whatya doin??" He said, laughing uncontrollably. I stopped and hugged him, laughing along with him. "You're such a goof." He said.

"I'm your goof." I told him. He blushed and smiled. "Yeah you aaare." He said hugging my chest.

Time Lapse to second day of PAX (Panel)

Jack's POV

I was a little nervous to go on the stage to be honest. Though I'd already been part of a panel twice now. But I knew I'd always get used to it. At the same time I was so damn pumped to just see everyone out there!

After Mark called me, Bob, and Wade up on the stage, we got the panel started right away.

Mark's POV

Questions were answered and jokes were made all throught the panel. I had something very special planned for that day and I really didn't want to screw it up. I guess you could already figure out what I'm planning.

Running through the questions I waited for the right moment to make my move. Then came a perfect question. I read it aloud. "Alright next question. 'Mark, how big of a part in your life is Jack to you?"

Everyone in the audience went 'aww' at the question. I could see Jack blushing from the other side of the room. We both smiled and Bob and Wade both looked over at me for an answer.