Keeping it Secret

Mark's POV

After we finished, Jack fell right on the table in exhaust. I leaned over to his face and kissed his cheek. We both panted heavily before he began to speak. "That...was amazing..." He said with a chuckle.

"You bet it was." I said laughing with him. "Come on. Let's get outta here before they wake up." I reached my hand out to help him up. I carried him as we walked up the stairs of the basement. He soon fell asleep in my arms. I smiled and set him on the bed in his room. I put the covers over him as I kissed him on the forehead and walked back out to my room to get dressed.

I walked into the living room to see that Matt and Ryan were already awake. I worried a little bit. "Morning Mark! Where's Jack?" Ryan asked, confused. "Uh, he's still sleeping." He looked at me in disbelief. "Oh really? So who was having breakfast with you then?"

I panicked in thought as I'd forgot about the plates still on the kitchen table. "Uhm...I was...uh..." I couldn't find an excuse and because of it he got highly suspicious. "So Jack came to eat with you, then just went right back to sleep?"

I could tell he knew what really happened. He just wanted me to say it out loud. "Y-yeah...that's what happened." I said hoping he'd believe it. But he looked at me knowing I was lying. "Alright." He said shrugging his shoulders. I sighed as he walked away and I cleaned off the table.

Time lapse cuz I'm lazy

Jack's POV

I yawned and rubbed my eyes as I woke up. I turned to sit up and get out of bed but..."AH!! What the fuck?!?!" There was a sharp pain in my arse. Then I remembered. Mark really made me his bitch didn't he? Slowly I got myself off the bed squinting in pain. I got on some clothes and went to the bathroom.

I heard a knock on the room door. "Jack? You up?" It was Mark. "Yeah I'm in the bathroom!" I responded. I washed my hands and opened the door to see him, still moving slowly as I walked out. I heard him laugh from behind me. "Jack...you...you alright??" He said still laughing. "Shut up! You did this to me!!" I said laughing with him.

"Yeah...a little too much to handle wasn't it?" He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck. "Psh. I can handle anything." He smiled and rolled his eyes as he filled the gap between us. Kissing passionately, I didn't hear the door open next to us.

I opened my eyes and turned my head slightly to see who was there. Ryan was standing there with wide eyes and his jaw hanging down. I quickly pushed Mark off of me. He looked at me confused and then saw the problem.

We both had our eyes at our feet in embarassment, Mark scratching the back of his neck. "Oh....my god...I KNEW IT!! HAHA YES!!" We both looked in shock. "Wh-what..?" I asked. "I thought he knew what was going on..." Mark said looking back down rubbing his arm. Then he looked back up at Ryan. "Ry...please, please don't tell anyone." He begged.

"Aw come on! Everyone will love this!" He was overly excited. "Not everyone..." I said being slightly pessimistic. "Ugh fiinne." Mark smiled at his agreement. "Thanks Ry." He walked out giving us a thumbs up. "Your secret's safe with me."

Mark's POV

Jack let out a huge sigh as he walked over to me and hugged me gently. "Hey come on, cheer up." I told him hugging him back. "Everyone's gonna find out some time soon..." He said with a sad and soft tone. "Don't worry Jack. No matter what other people may think, just know that I'll always love you." He look up at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Well if Ryan knows, Matt should too." I thought for a second and agreed. "Yeah it would only be fair." We parted and left the room. "Hey guys!" He said as we walked in. "Hey Matt. Uh...listen. We...kind of...have something to tell you." He sat up at the edge of the couch. "What's up?" I looked over at Jack and smiled at him as well did he. I took him by the hand and responded.

"We...are together now! Youtube's 'Fce'."After I said that, his eyes widened and he sprung up off the couch. "wha- REALLY?! OH MY GOD YOU'RE SERIOUS??!!" He was almost so excited he hardly believed it. "Yes! Really!" Jack said laughing. "Nah. Nuh uh you're joking. If it really is true, Prove it!!" We smiled at each other as Jack leaned over to kiss me with his free hand on my chest.

He pulled away, and we looked back at Matt. He covered his mouth in amazement. "Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. It's true!! Does anyone else know?" I shook my head. "No. only you and Ryan." He walked closer to us. "Dude! you've gotta tell your fans!" Jack shook his head and backed away. "No-I...I can't..." He turned and took a few steps before I stopped him.

"Come on Jack...it's not such a bad idea. You know how our fans are obsessed with Septiplier!" I tried to cheer him up. He turned and looked up at me and gazed over at Matt. "Not everyone will like it Mark. Not everyone will be happy about it! People are gonna start hating us for it, and I don't want that. I...I'd rather it just be between us-not knowing what other people think and-"

He began to cry and his voice shook. He sniffed as I wiped the tears from his eyes. "Shhh...Don't cry please, I hate to see you cry."