One Long Smut Chapter

*IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT I SUGGEST YOU SKIP THIS WHOLE CHAPTER*

Jack's POV

I never let Mark touch me this much in my life. I could tell by just how fast this was happening that he was really excited to do this. Then a thought finally came to me. Matt and Ryan were only two doors down.

"Ngh...Mark...aah...Matt...Ryan..." I couldn't even get a full sentence out. Thankfully he understood me. "That's only gonna make this even more fun." He said with a mischievous smirk.

"What do ya mean?" I asked panting, almost moaning. "Let's play a little game." I looked at him confused. "First I want to ask...are you a virgin?" I blushed a little. "Y-yeah." He only grinned at my answer.

"Ok. Here's the game. I will start slow, but you already know it'll hurt at first. Try to conceal your moans or keep them as quiet as possible." How the hell was I going to pursue that?! It's one thing to do if I'd already done this before. But this was my first time!

It'd be going through hell to keep quiet! "As soon as things speed up, I want you to keep at that same tactic. I want to see how much you can handle..." I felt his words tingle up and down my spine. "Challenge accepted." I said boldly.

With that, he threw me onto the bed. I helped as he removed his shirt and pajama pants. We were both in nothing but our underwear. I don't know how, but the scar on his stomach made him look even sexier.

I traced it and kissed all up and down it. Then I went back to Mark's lips. He groped my area triggering me to moan loudly. "Ah ah ah. What did I say about moaning?" I bit my lip trying hard not to. "Yes, daddy." I said painfully tryng.

The more he grinded on me and rubbed me, the harder it was to keep quiet. Finally, he pulled my boxers down without hesitation. He got to work slowly sucking on my member. "Ngh...aah..fuck..." I moaned as quiet as possible. He went faster and I opened my mouth to moan loud. But I didn't let anything escape my mouth.

Nearly over the edge, I bit down on my lip hard. "A-aah...!" I moaned almost too loudly as I came. "Strike one..." He said quietly as he swallowed. "I wasn't...told I had... strikes..." I said between breaths. "Now you've been told. Quiet kitten..." I shivered at the name he gave me.

He took off his last article of clothing. I was about to moan just looking at the size of him. He had to be at least 9 to 9 1/2 inches. "Like what you see Jackiboy?"

I bit my lip and nodded my head. He reached into his nightstand drawer and grabbed some lube. "You want me to prepare you, or...do you want to just take it..." He whispered sexily into my ear. "I wanna take you all...right now..." I was so eager and impatient and ready to take on his challenge.

"Confident are we?" He scoffed "cute..." He lubed himself up and went near my entrence. Slowly, he pushed himself in further and further. I winced at the pain and grabbed the covers as tight as I could.

"Aaangh...mmmh...!" I moaned trying not to be too loud. Let it be reminded it was still morning time. About 9 to be exact. Matt and Ryan were still asleep but if I were to be too loud, they'd hear us.

I can't explain how much pain I was in. How much I wanted to yell. Instead I just breathed heavily and moaned a little. Once he was all the way in, he waited until I adjusted to where I was comftorable. I nodded at him to move. He slowly pushed in and out of me.

The pain soon turned into pleasure. "Ah...f-faster...please..." I begged him. He smiled and kissed me as he started going faster. I moaned quietly into Mark's mouth, repeatedly saying his name. "Fuuuckk....Maarkk...."

He started moving around alot and I wondered what he was doing. "Aaaa-AAAAHHHH!!!! MARK!! FUCK!!" I yelled out accidently as he found my prostate. "Strike twoo..." He said with a smirk on his face. I couldn't imagine what would happen if I got three strikes.

I bit down on my knuckles as it was almost impossible not to moan out at the top of my lungs. He hit harder and harder against that same spot. He was practically forcing me to scream. "Ahhh...! Mark! W-wait!!" I yelled again reaching my arm out to his chest, being unable to handle such pleasure. I knew I fucked up. He stopped and I panted heavily.

"Strike three." My eyes widened as I held myself up with my elbows. He stopped, and got off of me. He backed up slowly to see if the others were awake. Luckily they weren't. He signaled me to follow him with his finger. He had an evil expression on his face. I was nervous about what he was going to do to me.

We were about to go out of the room naked...which I was most hesitant about. I was still exhausted from what just happened and struggled to get up. Once I did, he grabbed hold of my wrist, and lead me somewhere. He took me down to his basement and turned on a light.

There was a table in the middle of the room. "Bend over that table, kitten." I did as told. He locked the basement door. "From down here, they won't here you." If he had to tell me that, then he must've had something planned for me.

I felt him hovering over me. Without warning he grabbed my hips and slammed into me. "AGH!! MAAARKK!! WHAT THE FUCK!!" A mix of pain and pleasure filled my entire body as he slammed repeatedly. "This is you're punishment, kitten....take it..."

I honestly didn't hate my punishment...but it was really rough. "AH! AHH! SHIT! MARK....I'M GONNA-" I felt him pound into me one more time. I hit my my hand on the table and threw my head back reaching my climax.

Mark held his arm around my chest holding me close to him as we came. Completely exhausted, I collapsed back onto the table trying to catch my breath.