Multiplayer

Wanna see just how fucked up my mind is?? Welp here ya go!

Jack's POV

Wow. I was not expecting him to actually do it. Now I was heated. I couldn't be left so aroused like this. "Alright. Matt! Truth or Dare?" Mark asked. His deep voice did no help. It only made the burning feeling in my abdomen worse.

"Um...you know what, I actually don't want to play anymore so I'll just-" He began to get up, but Mark pulled him down. "Not so fast Matt. You gotta pick." I loved how aggressive he was being towards him.

"Uh-um...truth?" Mark smiled and rolled his eyes. "Fine. Is it true that you liked what you just saw?" Matt began to blush. "W-what? Of course not!" Mark leaned in closer to him. "Is that really true?" He brushed his hand up against his crotch.

"Hey! quit it!" He shouted moving his hand away. I tried my hardest not to moan as I was still in arousal. I couldn't believe how sexual this game got so quickly. "Alright, alright. Jack your turn to ask one of us."

I snapped out of my daze, still panting. I could barely even speak without moaning. "O-ok...Mark...t-truth or dare?" I asked him still out of breath. "Dare." He answered in a low tone again. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I dare you to fuck me..." I said, forcing the words out of me as I grabbed hold of his shirt. I completely ignored the faces that Matt and Ryan gave me. I needed this and I needed it now.

Mark's POV

Out of all the things I took advantage of, I was surprised that this one really got me. "Wait...what?" I looked at him curiously and realized how much he was sweating. He must've still been in heat from that last dare I did.

"woah um...Jack you're joking right?" Ryan asked hopingly. He just kept staring at me. "Mark please..." I was shocked at how serious he was. "Oh God he's serious." Matt panicked. Suddenly Jack crashed his lips onto mine.

He pushed me onto my back straddling me and kissing me roughly. To my surprise, Matt and Ryan kept there places. I expected them to leave by now, especially Matt. Jack went further and further as he lifted up my shirt and kissed me up and down.

"This...this is actually happening...oh my God." Ryan commented. Jack took almost no time to finally reach my zipper. Without hesitation, he pulled out my cock and started sucking. "Fuck...Jack..." I moaned out.

Ryan must've really been watching because I heard Matt say, "What the hell, you're enjoying this??" I didn't expect Ryan's answer to be so admitting. "Well I mean...look at him go! He may not be a chick but he sure can suck some dick!"

I heard a zipper go down. Was he really gonna masterbate to this? Well to be honest...I was completely ok with that. I grabbed Jack's hair and trusted upwards into his mouth. I was careful not to hurt him.

"Fuck...hey Ry...you seem to be enjoying this aren't you." I said looking up at him. He bit his lip and nodded. "God no. I've had enough, I-I'm outta here." Matt said storming off into his room.

I scoffed and looked back at Jack. "Shit, Jack I'm gonna cum." He slowly stopped and got off with a popping sound. Then he smiled and leaned up to my ear. "Not till I've had my fun...I wouldn't mind three of us..."

I felt my dick twitch when he said that, and I knew what he meant. I looked over at Ryan. "Well...you down for it?" He smiled and laughed. "You know I fucking am." With that, he walked over to me and kissed me.

Jack and I took turns kissing him as we got each other undressed. (A/N I made Ryan more fit than he actually is btw :P) I took Ryan in my mouth and sucked him slowly while Jack hovered over him and Ryan sucked him.

I then stopped and walked over to Jack. I lifted his head up as it was hanging down. "Ever thought of taking two dicks at once?" I asked smirking.

Jack's POV

My eyes widened. Two dicks at once?! Was that even possible for me?! I just bit my lip and shook my head. He smiled and giggled. "Well now you are..." He said, moving aside along with Ryan.

Mark lied down on his back and signaled Ryan to do the same. So now they were both on their backs, legs on top of one another. I did my part and lowered myself onto Mark first. I swear he got bigger the last time we did this.

It took me a little while to adjust to his size and this angle. "Aaaah...F-fuck Mark..." I moaned out. I felt Ryan wrap his arm around me and start kissing on my neck. I slowly bounced up and down on Mark as he did this.

I threw my head back as he continued to suck on my neck and rub on my body. Then Mark grabbed my hips, telling me to stop. Ryan got back into position and I realized what I had to do.

I picked myself up enough to where I could fit his in too. Carefully, I lowered myself on to both of them. My eyes tightened as I gasped and yelled out at the pain. It took me a minute before I could go deeper.

Once I did, Mark helped me out a little and moved me by my hips. Every time I went down I'd yell out. Believe it or not, it actually started feeling amazing. My cries of pain turned to moans of pleasure.

"Aahh!! FUCK YEAH!! AH RIGHT THERE!!" I shouted as they both repeatedly hit my prostate. "You like that don't you? You filthy whore." Mark spoke aggressively. "Oh yeah...fuck yeah I do..." I moaned back.

"Yeah. You like taking all this dick." Ryan said as he grabbed my hips and slammed me down. "AH FUCK YES!!" I screamed. Before I could say it, I came all over Mark's chest.

After going on a little longer, they both came inside of me, making me moan out. I lifted off of them and collapsed on the floor. We all panted heavily, trying to catch our breaths.

"Holy shit...we're definitely doin that again." Ryan stated. Mark laughed. "Not soon I hope. I won't be able to use my arse for at least a week or two!" They both laughed. "I love you Sean..." Mark said, making me blush at the use of my real name.

"I love you too Mark...and you too Ryaaan." I said smiling. "Awww I love you guys too." We all laughed once more and cuddled next to each other. "Hey, I wonder what Matt's doin?"