Teasing

Mark's POV

I woke up to the sun shining through the blinds and birds singing. Then I looked down at Jack and smiled. Last night had felt like only a dream. But clearly it was 100% true. I kissed his forehead and slowly got out of bed without waking him. I put on a shirt already having on my pajama pants, and went downstairs to make breakfast.

Jack's POV

I woke up expecting Mark to be at my side. I looked around and he was nowhere near. Rubbing my eyes, I got up and put on an open robe. Walking out of the room, a delicious aroma filled the air.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Mark cooking pancakes and bacon. I came up and wrapped my arms around him. "Mornin Mark."

He looked back and smiled and turned back to the food."Mornin Jack."

"You planin on makin another #sexymark video?" I said jokingly referencing his first one. "Hmm. Possibly!" We laughed and I sat at the table.

He set a plate in front of me as well as his own. I started eating, and the food was outstanding. "God Mark these are amazing!" I said taking another bite out of the pancakes.

"Thank you! I made them especially for you." I blushed and smiled.

Mark's POV

I was happy to be with Jack these few days. But the fact that he couldn't stay made my smile turn upside down. "What's the matter?" He asked in concern.

"I just...don't want you to leave tomorrow. I wish we could spend more time together." He grinned and gave me the most innocent look. "I do too." He said grabbing hold of my hand.

I hadn't noticed Jack was still without a shirt. Only in shorts with an open robe. I looked down at his bare chest, biting my lip.

Jack's POV

I completely agreed with him. I wanted to stay longer as well. As these thoughts went through my mind, I caught him staring at me. At my chest. He didn't seem to notice that I saw him, so I decided to tease him a little.

"Phew! Man is it hot or what?" I took off my robe and put it on my chair. He stared even more and bit his lip harder. Then I got a piece of pancake on my fork with the most syrup on it. Moving it steadily towards my mouth, some syrup dripped all over my chest. My plan had already taken action.

"Whoops! Ha. Well can't let that go to waist!" I swiped my finger over my chest and sucked off the syrup. I kept my eyes closed and opened them afterwards. He was trying so hard not to moan. "Somethin bothering you Mark?"

He quickly snapped out of his daze and tried to answer. "Uh...no I was just..." 'damn why are you so sexy.' The last part was mumbled under his breath. "What was that Marky?" I said sounding as innocent as possible.

I think I that may have pushed him over. He stood up biting his lip again and moved the table away from me. He leaned over me and spoke in the sexiest voice ever. "You're really trying to turn me on. Aren't you?" Now I was biting my lip.

"Maayybe." He sat in my lap and started to kiss me . I gripped onto his outer thighs and continued to kiss him.

Mark's POV

Something about Jack just turned me on so much that I think I'd never turn off. His soft lips. His small, and slightly muscular body. His beautiful lust filled eyes. I just couldn't get enough of him.

I got off of Jack parting from this kiss. I pulled him up with me and wrapped my arms around his waist. We started kissing once again. I could nearly feel all of his erection through his boxers shorts. "Feels like someone's getting a little excited." I said teasingly.

"Well what do you expect? I can't resist how beautiful and sexy you are." He said looking me up and down rubbing my sides and my chest. "Why don't we go somewhere a little more...private." I said to him as deep and low as possible.

He raised an eyebrow knowing exactly what I meant. "You plannin on punishing me, daddy?" I loved that name. "Oh, real good. You'll learn not to tease me so early in the morning." He bit his lip as I picked him up and carried him to my room.

As soon as I came in and locked the door, I unleashed my hunger onto him. I attacked him with multiple kisses leaving bright pink spots everywhere and touched wherever I pleased.