Home

Mark's POV

I held him close to me as we ran out. We couldn't be seen by the people in the purple hallway. "Shit....FUCK IT!!" I yelled, taking the risk to run through the crowd. Luckily they may have been too drunk to even notice us.

We got a suspicious look, but other than that we were fine. We ran out of the rest of the rooms, and out the vault door. As soon as I stepped out, I fell to my knees in exhaustion, careful not to drop Jack.

He still sobbed into my shoulder. Matt, Ryan, and I panted heavily. "Jack...Sean...please tell me you're ok, tell me he didn't hurt you..." I said, hoping that he didn't. I could tell how traumatized he still was.

He held me tightly and shook as he did. "Sean..." I said. The others had called me over to the car so we could get out of there. I stayed in the backseat trying to comfort Sean. "Sean it's ok...I'm here now and you're ok..." I said.

Slowly he began to loosen up. His breathing was calm again, and he looked up at me. "M-Mark..." He said, still shaking just a little. "Sean...oh, baby you're ok." I smiled, wiping the tears from his eyes.

Still looking at me he held on to my hand on his face. Then he looked down to my wounded side and back at me worriedly. "Oh don't worry, the boys fixed me up. I'm all better now." I said.

I carefully sat him up in his seat. "Sorry I didn't...grab your clothes. I just wanted you out of there right away." I apologized to him. "It's fine..." He said quietly. There was a moment of silence before I said something.

"Did he...hurt you...?" I asked again, hoping he'd answer this time. He hesitated at first. "He...slapped me...and...grabbed my arm...that's all..." He admitted. I sighed in slight anger and relief.

"So he didn't..." I started, not wanting to say. He shook his head. "You got there before he could do anything..." He said looking down. I did the same, then out the window. The sun was high in the sky.

I just kept thinking about what would have happened if we hadn't made it in time. I just tried not to and appreciated that we did get there.

Jack's POV

Once we got home, Mark carried me inside. He covered my body in case anyone was around. Matt and Ryan walked in and sighed, sitting down on the couch. "Man that was one hell of a rescue. Thank God you're ok man." Matt said to me.

I put on a faint smile as Mark carried me to my room. He set me on my bed and he sat with me. "Hey, I'm...really sorry again that this happened to you. I should've been quicker." He apologized.

"Mark you don't have to be sorry...you were injured and it wasn't your fault." I reassured him. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss. I kissed back. He rubbed my cheek with his thumb and stroked my arm.

He rubbed my side and began to go lower. "No..." I flinched, pulling away and pushing his hand back. "I'm sorry I just...I can't right now..." I said quietly.

"Oh, no i-it's ok. Makes sense you wouldn't want to do that now." He said backing away. "Maybe later tonight? I'm sure I'll be ready for you by then." I chuckled slightly. He did the same.

"Mayybe. I'll give you some time to get used to loosen up again without that memory." He said booping my nose. I giggled as he started to leave the room. "Love you, Mark." I said. He looked back.

"Love you too, Sean." He winked at me. He closed the door and I continued to sit there. I eventually went to get some boxers and pants on. I put on a Markiplier shirt and turned on the TV.

Mark's POV

I don't know why I tried to do that knowing what had just happened. We'd already done it twice the other day. I need to give him some space even if he thinks he doesn't need it. I just want to make sure he's really ok.

I wanted to do a small little something for him. Cookies. I'll bake him cookies! Everyone knows that's one of his favorites. "Hey guys, whatya say we bake Jack a little treat?" I asked them.

"Sure dude! He'll love it and it'll be fun!" Ryan said. Matt agreed as well and we went to the kitchen to get cooking.

Jack's POV

I started drifting off to sleep when I began to smell a delicious aroma in the air. "Mmmm, what is that smell?" I asked out loud, inhaling the scent. I got up and went towards the kitchen. I saw Mark and Matt taking out two batches of exactly what I was hoping for.

"COOKIES!!" I yelled, running to them. I grabbed one and took a bite out of it. It was hot, but I didn't care. Cookies ftw.

Mark's POV

I was taking the cookies out of the oven when I heard Jack shout. "COOKIES!!" He ran and took a bite out of one. Matt, Ryan, and I all laughed. "Isn't that hot?" I asked. "Mmmm don't care...so goood..." He said taking another bite.

I smiled and chuckled. I kissed him on the cheek. "Eat as many as you want. They're all yours." I told him. He smiled. "Thank you!" He said happily hugging me. He hugged the others too.

After he ate almost half a batch, he fell asleep on the couch. I picked him up carefully not to wake him and placed him on the bed. I put the covers over him and kissed him on the head. On the way back to the living room, I realized something.

"Shit...Matt, Ry, I just remembered. Those guys still know where we live. They could come back whenever they want." They looked up at me, their eyes wide. "Damn. Looks like we'll have to move." Matt said.

"Moving will take a while. What if they get here before we make it out?" I asked. They sat there thinking. "You're right...maybe we should get some kind of high tech security system instead?" Ryan asked.

"That's a good idea! Let's find one online and get it installed." I agreed. So we all went to search for a cool modern security system. The one we found said it would take about a month before it gets here. We took the chance to wait, and ordered it.

After the month passed, it finally arrived. And surprisingly, none of the bad guys decided to stop by in that span of time. We got everything placed where it goes, the cameras, the alram, the scanner, etc.

We were happy with it and felt alot safer now that we had it. And I was happy to know that Jack could be safe with me once again.