Chapter 19- Desire (Ava)

A/N-

Hey everyone! It feels odd to do this, as this scene sort of emerged without me really planning it, but I'm just giving a warning that there are scenes of a sexual nature in the following chapter.

Chapter 19 (Ava)

I sat in my room, staring out of the window idly. Following the questioning from Remus and Kingsley, I had been told by Mrs. Weasley to go up to my room and get some rest- but the idea of rest didn't feel right. I had been idle so much for the past few months and I desperately wanted to be active- I wanted to do something to help the Order.

But I knew that I would never be allowed.

And I hadn't yet had a chance to speak to Fred properly. Mrs. Weasley had ushered him away and we hadn't been able to talk.

I pushed myself up off of the bed and walked towards the door of my room. The corridor was quiet- Mrs. Weasley was nowhere to be seen. I tried to remember where Fred and George's room was when I spotted Fred turning around the corner. He caught my eye and a grin spread across his face.

And suddenly we seemed to reunite in the way that we had not quite been allowed to in the kitchen. With no one watching, we could express everything that we felt.

We both seemed to move towards each other in a blur, and my hands were on his chest a moment before his lips were on mine. I could feel the heat beneath his skin and the burning desire within him.

I had so much I wanted to say, but no way of knowing how to express it. He was here. We were both here and alone and free from everyone else. For now.

Fred's teeth caught onto my lower lip, but only for a moment before he pulled away and stroked my cheek gently.

"I have missed you more than anything. I've been so worried about you, Ava. And you're here at last."

I smiled and leant my head against his shoulder, "You had no need to worry, Fred. You know me, I always come up with an amazing escape plan at the last minute."

He chuckled, and I felt his chest vibrating beneath my cheek. I lifted my head and watched his smile, before covering it with my mouth once again.

"Are you okay?" Fred asked against my lips, "You can talk about anything-"

"I've talked enough," I sighed, pulling away and leaning against the wall behind me, "I- I don't want to keep going over it in my head. I want to live in the now."

Fred smiled, and I ran my hands across his chest, "And living in the now means being with you. And I'm happy to do that."

"Merlin, you're magnificent," Fred groaned, bringing his lips down against mine once more.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Is that you speaking to me, or Merlin?"

And we both laughed against each other's lips, before I pulled him against me. The door to my bedroom was a few metres away, and I began to lead Fred towards it slowly. He understood my gestures, and followed me with his lips still on my skin. We couldn't waste words, not now when all I wanted was to be enveloped by Fred- for him to hold me and for our skin to touch.

There was such a strong feeling of desire and hunger between us, and the kisses didn't seem to be enough to satisfy that. I was stumbling backwards still, and watched as Fred kicked his leg out and shut the door behind him.

I began to tug on Fred's shirt impatiently, and it was off a second later, leaving his hair ruffled. I laughed and ran my hands through it gently.

I felt Fred's fingers brush against the skin on my back just below the hem of my t-shirt tentatively. His eyes met mine, and I nodded quickly. At first he pulled at it gently, but it got caught for a moment, and he tugged at it more roughly. Once it went over my head, my hair fell across my face. When I pushed it away from my eyes, Fred seemed to be taking everything in. I reached forwards for him, and he hesitated for a moment.