secrets

The brothers followed Rosalie up the stairs. When they got to the guest room, she lingered a bit. Al, took notice and asked, "What is it?"

"Can you keep a secret?" she suddenly asked.

"Whets up?" Ed said.

Rose took a deep breath. "I'm an alchemist too."

Ed and Al both looked up. "What?" Al said in disbelief.

"I'm new at it, in fact I just did my first full transmutation a few nights ago," She said in a hurry.

"That's wonderful!" Ed said just loud enough for only them to hear.

"I'll show you."

On the floor she drew a transmutation circle with the chalk she kept in her pocket. She then broke it and set it down in the center. She then clapped her

hands together and placed them on the circle causing the chalk to go back together.

"Wow that's amazing. congratulations, Rosalie." Al said.

"No one knows yet. You have to keep my secret." She asked. The brothers both nodded.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Carlisle called central. "Roy?" He said when he heard the other voice on the phone. "They're here," he said. Roy just grunted and

hung up.

After hanging up Roy turned to Hawkye. "The boys are there just as we expected." He said.

"Now what?" she asked taking a sip of tea.

"I don't know" he answered truthfully. "I want to send some men there to help them but I don't know if that will be safe. After all not only are we dealing with an army of vampires, but there is also Scar on the loose, and Carlisle already said he saw Lust and Glutney. That could only mean the other homunculi are close by."

"True," she said with another sip.

"If only we knew more, I wish we knew what Victoria is planning to do with the stone, if she has one" She added. "Also it would be nice to know what the

homunculi are up to."

Mustang yawned and turned off his desk light. "There's not much we can do now, so we might as well go home and wait for tomorrow." He said, grabbing his

coat and heading out the door.

Hawkeye followed flipping off the light and closing the door on her way out.