Winery

The next thing Edward Elric remembered was his brother shaking him.

"Edward, wake up! Winry is here."

Ed shot up quickly and then grimaced in pain from his auto-mail arm, half coming off.

When he came downstairs and Winry saw him, she yelled, "EDWARD ELRIC, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BEAUTIFUL AUTO-MAIL?"

Ed then got knocked down by the wrench thrown at him. "Owww," he complained.

"Due to its damage, I will have to take a few days to repair this. " She said, holding it in her hands. "Luckily I am prepared, so I brought you your old spare. It looks like it will still fit, considering you haven't grown any." she said. looking back at him.

"Why you little -" he said, while Al held him back. Just then, Jasper, Emmitt and Edward Cullen all came in from hunting. Winry looked their way and felt her heart pounding.

"Hi," she said shyly staring at them as they went into the kitchen.

"Who were they?" Winry asked Ed in a dreamy voice.

"Vampires." Ed said, trying not to show his tiny bit of jealousy.

"Very cute vampires," Winry said, still staring at the door.

"Oh, brother." Ed rolled his eyes, getting the rest of his auto mail in place.

"Come on Al, Rose is waiting." he said casually, as he grabbed his coat and walked out, saying hi to the general on his way.

The boys went to the spot where they had been meeting Rose the past couple of days. Ed had been doing the best in training her in alchemy. She was still working on the basics. They worked a good few hours till Ed called it quits.

"Alphonse, go with Rose back to the house." Ed told his brother.

"What about you, brother?" Al asked.

"Don't worry about me I have a few things to check up on." He said.

"Can't I come?" Al whined.

"Yeah Ed, with Victoria out there, it could be dangerous." Rose said.

"I'll be fine." Ed asserted as he walked off.

He followed a trail of footprints he knew for a fact to be Envy's. They stopped at a cave and he called. "Come on out Envy. I know you're in there."

"Hello Edward, I knew you'd come once you saw me. Tell me, who was that new blond alchemist you were training?"

"That's not your concern Envy. What do you want?" Ed said annoyed.

"I thought, considering we will have to fight a vampire coven, I should get some of the competition out of the way." Envy smirked.

"I'm not in the mood to fight you now," Ed said tiredly.

"Not in the mood or not in the condition?" Envy said with another smirk before lunging at him.

Ed sighed, and then turned his borrowed arm into a spear. It was a lot harder to fight in auto mail he wasn't used to. Envy was more serious then Ed realized. Envy was going at him rough and was about to go for the kill until he was punched hard in the face.

"Carlisle!" Ed said, surprised.

"Ah, I can practice on a vampire for once," Envy said with a sneer as he ran at Carlisle.

He was a lot stronger then Carlisle realized. Envy gave him a few bad blows before Ed and Carlisle did a double punch to knock him out. Carlisle, out of breath, looked at Ed and then back to where Envy was.

"He's gone," Carlisle said surprised.

"Let's go, we don't need any more trouble," Ed said as he turned to walk home.