Untitled Part 23

Ed, Victoria and Leah had started fighting.

"What are you?" Victoria asked again, trying to figure them out. "You can't be human."

Edward smiled, holding up his dagger. "We are alchemist, and human," and with that, he went towards Victoria's face again, nearly

scraping it.

"I have no business with you, alchemist," she said. "With the wolf, however-" She said with a sneer, reaching for Leah.

"Sorry," Ed said, blocking her, "We work together, and I won't let you touch her."

Meanwhile, Scar and Quill had just finished up with the last of the vampires.

"Well that's over with," Scar said.

Quill turned back into a human. He saw Embry and the rest of the pack had also turned back to their human forms. As he surveyed them,

many were hurt and some of the Cullen vampires looked exhausted.

"If you can turn back into wolf form, we can take everyone to the medical field on your back." Scar said. Embry nodded, and within

twenty minutes, they were all settled at the medical field.

"What's happening out there?" Hawkeye asked, noting that most of the group was back.

"Mustang and Charlie are fighting Father, while Ed and Leigh are fighting Victoria." Scar said.

"Aro and Jasper are talking to a vampire. I'm not sure who he is, though," Embry added.

"I think Jacob said he and Alice were going to stick around for back up," Sam said.

"But they're safe?" Esme asked, worried.

"Yeah, they weren't beat up much at all," Sam said.

"Where's Bella?" Jared asked, coming out of a tent after having his arm bandaged up by Billy.

"I had Edward and the Armstrong siblings take her to a separate hill," Billy said, coming up behind Jared.

"Is Ed ok?" Winery asked, running up to them. Seth and Al followed her.

"They're fine." Sam said with a smile. Just then, Emily rushed out of a nearby tent and hugged Sam.

Back on the battlefield, Victoria surprised herself by punching Leigh's wolf form. She didn't expect to make much of an impact, but she

grabbed the stone around her neck thinking it was about to fall off as Leah went flying.

"Wow," She said, stunned, looking down at the storm.

"Aww man," Ed said, frustrated. Victoria had just learned the power of the Philosophers' stone.