Traning

They spent the next week in training.

The first day started out real rough. When Ed and Al came to train with everyone, Edward protested.

"These kids should not be training with us. They're too young."

"DON'T CALL ME LITTLE." Ed shouted angrily.

"This isn't a joke, Ed. We have a vampire to fight - Victoria is very powerful and I don't want anyone in the way. You're not putting my Bella in danger."

Al noticed one of the wolves growl at the words 'my Bella'.

Ed tried to reason with Edward maturely. "You need us to win. I'm taking Carlisle's advice and I'm working together with you." he said.

"Look, we appreciate it, but we don't need a kid helping us."

That was the last straw. The younger Edward transformed his auto mail arm into a dagger and advanced on the older Edward . Edward was shocked at how strong the young boy was.

After only few seconds, things got really out of hand. How?

"Brother, stop it!" Al cried as Leigh looked on fearfully. Ed acted like he didn't hear him. Edward Elric had one thing on his mind, and that was his promises to Al and Leah, that he would die before anyone got in the way of that. Edward Cullen was determined to protect the love of his life. It seemed as if both boys were going in for the kill. Ed went towards the vampires throught, while Edward went towards the alchemest's stumic trying to knock the wind out of him.

Bella then came around and pleaded, "EDWARD, STOP IT! HE'S JUST A KID, YOU'LL KILL HIM!" As she said this Ed, got his dagger inches from Edwards face.

It took the combined efforts Carlisle and Charlie Swan to break the two apart. Due to the fight, training ended early and everyone went home. The Elric's and Leah went to the Swan residence, while Bella went with the Cullen's.

When they got back to the house, Charlie was uncharacteristically furious. "EDWARD ELRIC, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? NOT ONLY COULD YOU HAVE HURT EDWARD, BUT YOU COULD HAVE HURT THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM. NOT TO MENTION YOU COULD HAVE ATTACTTED UNWANTED GUESTS, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT WE DON'T NEED RIGHT NOW."

"I don't care!" Ed said stubbornly, wiping his bloodied lip. "I can't stand to be disrespected, let alone to be thought of as a joke. I won't let anyone stand in my way, even if it means breaking laws of alchemy. I need that stone, Charlie, you know that."

Chief Swan sighed. "Edward I know that, but you can't go off fighting like that."

"I tried talking and he didn't listen," Ed protested.

"Edward, this is your only warning. If you ever loose control again, I will be forced to get you an escort back to Central, do you understand me? I will not put my district in any more danger."

"Yes, sir," Edward said, bowing his head.

"You should probably contact your auto-mechanic pretty soon to come fix that arm." He said, and Al couldn't help but see Chief Swan's eyes shift towards the forest.

"What is it, Chief Swan?" Leah asked. "There has been some activity in nearby towns, and I believe that it's from the homunculi. In the town next door, another alchemist was attracted by Scar."

At the Cullen house, Carlisle was just as angry. "Son, you lost complete control. You could have killed him, you know that." He said.

"Carlisle, I need to protect Bella. He will just be in the way." He answered evenly.

"Edward, we need those two more then you know. They are our allies, despite how small they look."

Just then, the phone rang. "Hello?" Carlisle said and then his face got a very worried look.