Enter Ero

It only took a few days for the news about Envy to spread. To no ones surprise, Mustang and Hawkeye showed up.

"Furor Bradley wanted to come, but, um..." Mustang said with a cough and a smile,

"Something came up."

"That's good, we can't have him involved." Billy said as they sat around a fire.

Ed noticed that tensions rose with the mention of Bradley. He was sure now that not many trusted him.

"My men are back at Central, and will notify us if things change." Mustang said.

"By the way, Edward-" He said turning towards the Fullmetal alchemist, "You went off on your own again. Not only is that stupid and dangerous, but I

told you not to do things like that anymore."

"I can take care of myself, Colonel. I don't need a babysitter." Ed said back.

"You could have gotten yourself killed." Mustang shot back.

"And if I didn't go, then others might have been in danger." Ed answered angrily.

"You two are arguing, why am I not surprised?" a voice from behind them said.

"Aro?" Carlisle said surprised.

"Carlisle, Charlie, Mustang." he said nodding at each.

"Hey Aro, how have you been?" Ed said casually.

"Just how well do you know each other?" Carlisle asked, surprised. He assumed Aro didn't get out much.

"We met in Reole, a few years ago." Aro said.

"You were in Reole?" Carlisle said, surprised.

"Yes, apparently Central didn't have good communication at that time and were short, so we both went to investigate that priest."

"Thanks again Ed, for doing all of the work." Aro said lightly.

"Yeah, if I knew you were there we wouldn't have done all of that." Ed said slyly.

"Anyways-" Mustang said changing the subject, "Right now, I have Scar keeping an eye on the homunculi and -"

"Since when have we started trusting Scar?" Aro asked coldly. "Especially after what he did to our men."

"We are on a temporary alliance." Mustang stated.

"He is keeping an eye on the homunculi while Edward and Emmett Cullen are keeping an eye on the vampires. This war has gotten bigger then expected,

though, and I want you all to be careful. Ed, I don't want you to underestimate the vampires and the same goes for Jacob and Alice when it comes to the

homunculi."

"Why don't we just send our most powerful alchemist to crush the homunculi?" Aro asked.

"We tried that, they're stronger than they seem. Now here are my instructions..." he said looking around, "Billy you are in charge of keeping Alice and

Jacob safe and up to date on everything. Ed, you are in charge of Al and Rose."

"How did you know?" Ed asked shocked.

"The military knows all alchemists, even in training." He answered.

"Wait, Rose. My Rosalie is an alchemist?" Carlisle said, shocked.

Mustang ignored him. "Carlisle, I want you to keep helping Edward protect Bella and keep your eye on Jasper. I don't fully trust Scar."

A moment later, "And Charlie..."

"Let me guess, I oversee all of this," he said in a dry tone.

"You got it. Now considering the war probably won't take place for a few weeks, Aro, Hawkeye and I are going to all the neighboring towns to warn the

alchemists there. If I hear of anybody disobeying the rules, Edward...." He said, looking at Fullmetal, "You will have to deal with me is that clear?" He

asked.

"Yeah whatever."